Cheap Visor Shade Eye Shield and Stand for Virtual Boy

neudog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
281 (100%)
I've searched eBay and found a few cheap complete systems, but I was hoping to find individual parts and maybe some games. If anyone knows where I can find a Visor Shade Eye Shield and Stand for cheap I'd appreciate it, thanks:)

Well I checked Nintendo's website and they don't have Virtual Boy as a choice for parts (guess they are trying to erradicate it's existence or something) but you might try calling their customer service number anyway to see if they do have either of these parts available.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']bump.. I need to get these things as well[/QUOTE]

Ditto!

I know Nintendo offered them online just a few years ago but I guess I waited too long to order 'em! D'oh!

I needed a new stand for my VB about a year ago and managed to find (without too much looking) a broken VB on eBay for $15. It only came with the stand (which was all I needed) and the non-working head unit, but it was great for me. I'd highly reccomend just keeping an eye on eBay for non-working units. :)

[quote name='UncleBob']I needed a new stand for my VB about a year ago and managed to find (without too much looking) a broken VB on eBay for $15. It only came with the stand (which was all I needed) and the non-working head unit, but it was great for me. I'd highly reccomend just keeping an eye on eBay for non-working units. :)[/QUOTE]

Started doing this and the first one I watched went from $.99 all the way to $42, but I figure this is my best bet besides maybe pawn shops, thrift stores or garage sales.

bread's done
Back