X-Men Legends II for GameCube $9.97 at Costco B&M YMMV

Dang it, I was in Costco last night, didn't even look at the games. The store was closing for the night, and they had already closed the refrigerator room, so I'll have to go back in the next few days. I'll try to remember to check this out.

P.S. They had plenty of the good Xbox 360 bundles up front by the registers. Not really news at this point, I suppose, but for anyone still looking. This was the Cool Springs (TN) Costco.

Hmm -- went to the Costco in IL and it was priced at $44.99 ... may be I'll ask them to ring it up for me ...

Grendel19 -- which Costco did you go to?

[quote name='romeogbs19']Hmm -- went to the Costco in IL and it was priced at $44.99 ... may be I'll ask them to ring it up for me ...

Grendel19 -- which Costco did you go to?[/quote]

The one in Oak Brook, on 22nd street, close to the mall on 83rd (Kingery Highway).

[quote name='grendel19']The one in Oak Brook, on 22nd street, close to the mall on 83rd (Kingery Highway).[/QUOTE]

Thanks, man -- that's a ways for me ;-) May be I'll try swinging by the one at Randhurst Mall in Prospect Heights ...

Well, don't know if this is national, but as the OP said, the Gamecube version rang up $9.97 -- even though it was stickered at $44.99. My reco is to take the game up to the front desk and ask them to ring it up -- Costco doesn't sticker their games very often so that may explain why so many places have it at different prices. Thanks OP!

[quote name='romeogbs19']Well, don't know if this is national, but as the OP said, the Gamecube version rang up $9.97 -- even though it was stickered at $44.99. My reco is to take the game up to the front desk and ask them to ring it up -- Costco doesn't sticker their games very often so that may explain why so many places have it at different prices. Thanks OP![/quote]

Last time I checked they still had Hot Shots Golf Fore!, Syphon Filter: the Omega Strain, and Jade Empire stickered at $44.99 each. :cold:

I went to the one at Fox Valley (IL), and there was one copy laying on top of some PS2 games. It's like they knew I was coming.

Wanted to bump this up since I was able to find a copy tonight for $9.97 (so they are still out there). Maybe Costco has gotten more in recently? Mine was stickered at $44.99 but rang up at the discounted price. If you see a copy, make sure you get it scanned.

picked one up at the yakima, WA costco. it had like three diffrent prices on it. went to customer service and got a price check. it was $9.97 sweet deal for a GC title. anyone know any more games for that price at costco, my time was limited

bread's done
Back