[DEAD] Free E3 2006 DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelentlessRolento

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
http://e3xperience.e-mpire.com/

Pre-orders are totally free, as well as the DVD being free, for anyone in the U.S. but all you have to do is register. There's a limited amount of availabily so sign up imidiatly. Thanks for pspupdates.com for posting this nice deal.

Also there is a random send out of 3 instant win cards to get a next-gen console that may come with ur DVD if ur lucky!

[quote name='Graystone']Thanks OP got one I hope. Also I don't you if you missed it OP 3 people will win a next gen console.[/QUOTE]

forgot to mention that... I'll throw it in now. thx for the heads up.

How long did it take most of you to receive your validating e-mail. I can't registered without clicking a link within this email that is why I'm asking.

thats weird; its not letting me select a month or day to register

Edit: Nevermind. I tried it out with IE and it worked fine. Thanks OP

[quote name='zewone']Still no email...:cry:[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem using a Yahoo E-Mail account. I tried it again with another account and the e-mail was there instantly. Try it again.

is this site trustworthy? i.e. can i expect my email / mailbox to be spammed with trash?

just wondering if i should use my actual email or just create a new one before submitting.

[quote name='Swift900']is this site trustworthy? i.e. can i expect my email / mailbox to be spammed with trash?

just wondering if i should use my actual email or just create a new one before submitting.[/quote]

I have no idea, but I used the "spare" email account...just in case. ;)

[quote name='spoo']Thanks op but I am pessimistic that they will ship so many free DVDs being a small Forum on the interweb.[/QUOTE]

I hear that, but it doesn't hurt to try. Thanks OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back