April On XBLM/XBLA Official Topic (Updated 4/28)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Demos
Amped
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (XBL)
Blazing Angels
Burnout Revenge
Call of Duty 2
Condemned
Fight Night Round 3
Fifa Road To World Cup
Full Auto
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (XBL)
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (SP)
Kameo
Kameo (New Kameo Demo)
Madden NFL 06
NBA Live 06
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Project Gotham Racing 3
Quake 4 (XBL)
Ridge Racer
The Outfit (XBL)
Tiger Woods 06
Tomb Raider

Trailers
Disney Pixar's Cars
FFXI
Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
KARAS (JPN)
Lost Planet (Pre-E3 '06 Trailer)
M:i:III Mission Impossible III
Nacho Libre
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest
Rockstar's Table Tennis
Tomb Raider
The Omen
X-Men: The Last Stand

Themes
2K Theme - 150pts - NEW
BF2MC Vehicles - 150pts
BF2MC Weapons - 150pts
Dead Rising Theme 2 - 150pts
G.R.A.W. - 150pts
G.R.A.W. 2 - 150pts
G.R.A.W. 3 - 150pts
M:i:III Mission Impossible III - 0pts
MLB 2K6 Team Themes - 150pts - NEW
Nacho Libre - 0pts
Tiger Woods - 150pts
Tiger Woods Courses - 150pts
Tomb Raider Bolivia - 150pts
Tomb Raider ConverArt - 150pts
Tomb Raider KeyArt - 150pts
Tomb Raider Mansion - 150pts
Tomb Raider Abstract - 150pts
Tomb Raider Karima - 150pts

Gamerpics
BM2:MC Vehicles - 50pts
BM2:MC Weapons - 50pts
DW5 Empires Shu - 200pts (13)
DW5 Empires Wei - 200pts (8)
DW5 Empires Wu - 200pts (13)
DW5 Empires Unaligned - 200pts (14)
G.R.A.W. 1 - 40pts (4)
G.R.A.W. 2 - 40pts (4)
G.R.A.W. 3 - 40pts (4)
G.R.A.W. 4 - 40pts (4)
FFXI - 80 pts (4)
M:i:III Mission Impossible III - 0pts (4)
MLB 2K6 Teams - 80pts - NEW
Nacho Libre - 0pts
Project Gotham Racing 3 - 0pts
Tiger Woods - 60pts
Tomb Raider 1 - 100pts (5)
Tomb Raider 2 - 100pts (5)
Tomb Raider 3 - 100pts (6)
Tomb Raider 4 - 100pts (5)
Tomb Raider 5 - 100pts (5)
Tomb Raider 6 - 100pts (5)

Game Content
Burnout Revenge 7 Cars Pack - 0pts
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Orrery Quest - 150pts
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Wizards Tower - 150pts
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Horse Armor - 150pts
Kameo XBL Co-op - 0pts
Kameo Masquerade Pack - 200pts
Kameo Fright Warrior Pack - 200pts
Oblivion IV Horse Armor - 150pts
PGR3 Speed Pack - 400pts (12 cars)
PGR3 Single Car (from speed pack) - 60pts
PGR3 Aston Martin - 0pts
Ridge Racer 6 (6) Cars - 0pts

XBOX LIVE MARKETPLACE WEBSITE

GAMER PICS, THEMES, TRAILERS & GAME CONTENT INFO

XBOX Live Arcade

Astro Pop - 800pts
Bankshot Billiards 2 - 1,200pts
Bejeweled 2 DLX - 800pts
Crystal Quest - 400pts
Feeding Frenzy - 800pts
Gauntlet - 400pts
Geometry Wars - 400pts
Hardwood Backgammon - 400pts
Hardwood Hearts - 400pts
Hardwood Spades - 400pts
Hexic HD - N/A
Jewel Quest - 800pts
Joust - 400pts
Marble Blast Ultra - 800pts
Mutant Storm Reloaded - 800pts
Outpost Kaloki X - 800pts
Robotron: 2084 - 400pts
Wik: Fable of Souls - 800pts
Smash T.V. - 400pts
Zuma DLX - 800pts

XBOX LIVE ARCADE WEBSITE

:xbox: Games Compatible with :360:

OK here's the deal. I'd been tempted to do this for a while but not sure how it will/should work. I was thinking I'd post all the available demos, and XBLA games always, create a new thread every month, I then will add updates as they come in to include new themes, gamerpics, game content and trailers for the month. Everytime I update I will change the date on the main title and bump it. When a new month comes, I will create the new thread and will have a link to the old threads.

If you guys have any suggestions to make this better please feel free to post here or pm me. I will do my best to keep this updated, if you guys see something new that's not on here, please post and I'll udpate as soon as I read it.

MODS PLEASE STICKY IF YOU WISH

Why sticky? There's a BC thread and a demo thread will be made each time a new one comes out regardless.. not worth it. It's kinda pointless, too, since the only people that are interested are people already on XBox Live and can look in the Marketplace themselves.. I say stick with the individual threads, it makes for more board activity as well.

[quote name='Maklershed']Thanks for the info LinkinPrime. Its nice to see this all consolidated.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I don't have the time to keep looking around for the new demos.

[quote name='Scorch']Why sticky? There's a BC thread and a demo thread will be made each time a new one comes out regardless.. not worth it. It's kinda pointless, too, since the only people that are interested are people already on XBox Live and can look in the Marketplace themselves.. I say stick with the individual threads, it makes for more board activity as well.[/QUOTE]

The less stickies the better, and if multiple threads can be consolidated into one, the attempt should be made. "More activity" equals more clutter. Regardless of that, it doesn't affect board activity, if people want to post they are going to post. This thread is more useful as long as it's updated; I'd check this if I were going to check any of them.

I can't check the marketplace at work, and the official site isn't fast or necessarily accurate ("Ghost Recon demo available now!"....weeks before it actually came out). If something is going to be a huge download I like to call home and have my brother start the download so it's finished when I get back.

Wasn't the Blazing Angels demo pulled from the Marketplace or am I hallucinating?

This should be stickied way more than DaPhatty's "360 owner's poll" .
It draws negative attention to the 360 .

Great work LP !

I'm starting to worry about the promise of Oblivion content being added this week... It's either today (unlikely) or tomorrow -- then we won't see dick 'til the next week.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']How is the Woods demo crappy? If anything, a game like golf would be good on a demo, since it's not the same level and over and over again.[/quote]

Have you actually played Tiger Woods 06? It's terrible. I have the regular Xbox version and the 360 version is pale in comparison.

Nice. The Woods game is exactly the kind of thing I can play on a demo once in a while and not feel like I'm missing anything.

[quote name='deadite76']There are about six or seven cars for Burnout available. BTW they're free!![/quote]

Awesome, cant wait till I get home. Thx.

[quote name='Brak']Gonna download those cars right now. :eek:[/quote]

I'm thinking that its the Yellowcard, Alienware, SpikeTv cars and maybe the BestBuy, CircuitCity, Gamestop ones. Let us know Brak.:D

Here are the Burnout cars:

- Xbox Live Car
- Alienware Car
- Dolby Car
- Monster Car
- Plantronics Car
- Spike TV Car
- Yellowcard Car

[quote name='Brak']Here are the Burnout cars:

- Xbox Live Car
- Alienware Car
- Dolby Car
- Monster Car
- Plantronics Car
- Spike TV Car
- Yellowcard Car[/QUOTE]
No wonder they're free. Gots to gets some ad-blocks up ins my 360. :)

I don't think those cars make me wanna listen to Yellowcard or have a can of Monster.

I hope not, anyway.

As dumb as it sounds, I hope they put the BB and CC cards up for download just so it feels like I "have all of them" or whatever.

Updated the links to GRAW, Tomb Raider, Tiger Woods, Dynasty Warriors 5, and FFXI. Click on the links to preview the corresponding themes/pics. Links to game content contain info and/or pics for Burnout, Kameo and Oblivion.

PGR Speed Pack also available:

Aston Martin V8 Vantage (this car is actually free)

RUF RT12

Saleen S7 Twin Turbo

Audi RS 4

Chevrolet Corvette Z06

Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe

Ferrari 612 Scaglietti

Lamborghini Gallardo SE

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII FQ-400

Nissan NISMO R34GT-R Z-Tune

Pontiac GTO

Radical SR8.

Or you can download each car for 60pts

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Updated the links to GRAW, Tomb Raider, Tiger Woods, Dynasty Warriors 5, and FFXI. Click on the links to preview the corresponding themes/pics. Links to game content contain info and/or pics for Burnout, Kameo and Oblivion.
[/quote]

Excellent. Keep up the good work.

Welp, looks like no Oblivion content this week. Maybe next week?

Wow, 150 points is nothing. Seems like they could have sold this for a little more. They must be trying to appease some of the people that were up in arms over the Horse Armor. Definitely going to be downloading this.

[quote name='deadite76']Table Tennis trailer in up as well![/quote]

Updated OP. Thanks for your support guys, at first I was weary if this would be a good Idea or not, but now that its taken form, I'm glad I started this.

This was a great idea Linkin. Much better than holding the down button on the controller for an hour just to see if there is anything new I want to download.

[quote name='terribledeli']There's also a free PGR3 gamer pic up. It advertises the upcoming tournament.[/quote]

updated op thank you

[quote name='FaintDeftone']Damn man what's up with the content this week? We're getting practically nothing here![/QUOTE]
You expect tons of new stuff every week?

There's some sort video of DoA4 online now.

Its description is

"DOA4: Which is Itagaki?

Footage of Tomonobu Itagaki, producer of Dead or Alive 4, as he battles his own creation. Can you tell which is him?"

160.64 MB download. No mention of resolution.

edit: Alright, its just a video of two fights. First is Kasumi vs. Ayane. Second is Kasumi vs. Elliot

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back