Free Sony Playstation Tshirt

dmes65

CAGiversary!
Feedback
79 (100%)
I won a Sony House Of Blues contest awhile ago and they gave me a bunch a free stuff. One of the things was a tshirt that is too small for me. The shirt was never worn but washed and hung up. Time to get rid of it if anyone is interested. I will throw in a bag of buttons that they gave me as well. All I want from you is to tell me which is the best system ever!!! Can be new or old gen. I will pick a winner on the 21 of April 2006. I will pay for the shipping cost to anywhere in the 50 states. Good luck.

The shirt is either a large or xtra large. I think it is closer to a large.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c179/dmes65/04140001.jpg

[quote name='dmes65']I won a Sony House Of Blues contest awhile ago and they gave me a bunch a free stuff. One of the things was a tshirt that is too small for me. The shirt was never worn but washed and hung up. Time to get rid of it if anyone is interested. I will throw in a bag of buttons that they gave me as well. All I want from you is to tell me which is the best system ever!!! Can be new or old gen. I will pick a winner on the 21 of April 2006. I will pay for the shipping cost to anywhere in the 50 states. Good luck.

The shirt is either a large or xtra large. I think it is closer to a large.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c179/dmes65/04140001.jpg[/quote]

SNES is the best system evar!

The Dreamcast will always hold a special place in my heart as the underdog that just couldn't quite come through in the end, yet still managed to accumulate a very impressive library in its short lifespan.

[quote name='yukine']SNES is the best system evar![/QUOTE]

contest over, how can you deny some of the greatest rpg's that were ever thought of, with super mario bros., a link to the past, killer instinct, ultimate mk3, i mean seriously, the snes is the best system ever

I have a dirty secret...I love the CD-i. It's true. I hate admitting it but it's a guilty pleasure. I mean, that thing is just perfect for cracking open those difficult nuts and all. It also saved my life once when someone tried to rob my house and the only thing nearby that was perfect to assault the creep was that large, plastic box.

Honestly, it was the best 15 cents I've ever spent on a system.

nintendo DS for being able to play DS and GBA games that includes some of the best 2D games ever made.

I switch between large and X-L all the time, but i prefer Xlarge, feels more comfortable imo.

i Vote Dreamcast. hope to win that cool shirt, looks neato

[quote name='jennie25']contest over, how can you deny some of the greatest rpg's that were ever thought of, with super mario bros., a link to the past, killer instinct, ultimate mk3, i mean seriously, the snes is the best system ever[/QUOTE]

Super Mario-HO RPG! It is the only one just for me!

I say the PS2 is the best system so far because of its library of games, which also encompasses most of the PS1 library.

id say the snes is the greatest system due to its vast supply of rpgs and beatemups. Plus it was the system i grew up with. Also, its the best system because ill pay you shipping when i win this ;)

SNES. Zelda 3, Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy IV, V, and VI, Super Mario RPG, Super R-Type...I could go on all day.

SNES is the best system ever. I originally loved it as it was the first system I really played a lot of, and now I enjoy my library of games more than I ever have.

SNES FTW.

I'm going with the SNES. I love it so much.

(Don't count my entry! I already won that stuff too. I just wanted to list my favorite system!)

My favorite is the PS2...ever since I got it a few years ago I have played games more than I ever had...not only that, soon after I got the PS2 I got a Gamecube, and eventually an Xbox...I sold the Xbox and the Gamecube is somewhere around here...the PS2 is the only console to ever keep my attention because of the awesome games it has for it that appeal to me the most (my favorite being Devil May Cry...as you can see by my avatar/sig).

Speaking of the 21st of April...Silent Hill, YAY!! (just a random though :p)

Nintendo 64. Blast Corps, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Kart, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Super Smash Brothers, Starfox 64, and Goldeneye 007. Enough said.

Hmm, even though it's not a console. I'd have to say my favorite system would have to be Neo Geo Arcade. They had so many games just for that one small kid sized arcade shelf. I miss the good old days when I was a little kid and had to be on my tippy toes to reach the joystick.

Metal Slug was a definite hit, though it was so hard, I seriously needed a fortune just to beat it. Samurai Showdown was also one of my favorites. Raiden was also an addictive shooter.

There were several other games I remembered, like this one top down shooter and of course there was king of the monsters. I wish my memory could serve me right, there was this cool ninja game where you could steal enemy abilities, kinda like Kirby, but it was 10 times cooler.

I know they had Neo Geo pocket after, but it didn't fair well with the big names. And I didn't have enough money at the time.

Well, good luck to everybody. :D

I'm going with NES for starting the gaming revolution. Sure Atari was ok, but if not for Nintendo we would not be where we are today. They established such an outstanding system and fanbase that companies felt there was a true market for videogames. Thank you Nintendo for introducing me and ultimately leading me to the best addiction ever:)

My favorite console is the Playstation 2. It has kept me captivated for year upon year. Sure, there has been some lemon games, but those come with any console, and the sheer size of the library of games that the PS2 has allows those lemons to simply fall through the cracks. The PS2 has brought me into the fantastic world of Metal Gear Solid, my favorite games of all time. The PS2 has also hosted new classics such as God of War. It holds a clear point of domination over all the rest.
Thanks OP for this fantastic shirt winning opportunity. :D

I would go with SNES. I had a lot of fun with my NES, but there is something about the SNES that just takes the cake. Whenever I see my SNES, memories just come rushing back to me. Some games I can remember not only the game, but smell or even music if I was listening to a certain cd. I am not sure if I have a favorite game, but I would say it is a toss up of Link to the Past and Super Metroid. I could talk about those games all day long.

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']I vote the DreamNES64! The system that I created(in my mind)! It can play everything from Soul Calibur to Super Mario Bros to Zelda: Ocarina of Time![/quote]SuperDreamNES64 2 was better IMO

Actually, I'm just really here to bitch.

Why is it always large/x-large shirts they give away? What about the small guy?

Pfft, stupid stereotypes. I would like people to give away small/med shirts. :(

OH I MEAN CARRY ON.

don't give it away to me, seeing how i'll just use it as a tent, but i think the snes wins.

i guess im the first one to say the Sega Master System.
Alex Kidd, R-Type, Aztec Adventure, Shinobi, Zillion - can't beat those classics =]

[quote name='ster']Actually, I'm just really here to bitch.

Why is it always large/x-large shirts they give away? What about the small guy?

Pfft, stupid stereotypes. I would like people to give away small/med shirts. :(

OH I MEAN CARRY ON.

don't give it away to me, seeing how i'll just use it as a tent, but i think the snes wins.[/QUOTE]
What about me? I need a 2xl shirt. Just got my tomb raider shirt as well and it's a small.

How funny, you started this contest on my birthday. Which means I should get the shirt by default. Am I right? :p

I'm going to say that the NES is the best console ever, mainly because i'm playing Destiny of an Emperor at the moment and it's great.

It's a hard decision for me, as my favorite of all games are on the PSX, but more of my other favorites are on the SNES...

I'm gonna have to go with the SNES in the end.

PS2 is the best system because I won one in a promotion :mrgreen:

a14uq.jpg
+
a29rn.jpg
= Gotta have it!

super nintendo is the best system ever...too bad i don't have one anymore...those were the good days playing mario All stars with my pops :)

now i moved on to the ps2/psp

Telstar Pong System!

First system with a light gun.. years ahead of its time :D

Controllers that worked plugged into the console or extendable with the cord.

Hours of amusement, despite it only being a few pixels on the screen.

---------------

Seriously though, I'd have to say the Atari 2600.

bread's done
Back