Indianapolis gamers - Circle Center Sam Goody Closing - 70% off almost everything

Tromack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
As the title says, the Sam Goody at the Circle Center mall in 7 days. The store has been pretty well cleaned out, but they still have quite a few games (lots of Geist, Mark of the Kasai, True Crime: NYC, 50 Cent, and Pariah copies left). They also have the Season 5&6 Puffy Shirt Seinfeld box set and some other DVD's left. Music selection is pretty poor, but lots of anime soundtracks, crappy popular rap, and Franz Ferdinand CD's left. I'd recommend checking it out if you are in the Indiana area.

I didn't know you were an Indy CAGer Tromack. Or were you just in the area? I might go back today and see if they have Indigo Prophecy still (hopefully for Xbox--doubtful, but they did have it for PS2), but there wasn't really anything that caught my attention nor anything that I was looking for.

If it's anything like the one in Bloomington the only things left game-wise will be Geist, True Crime: NYC, Pariah, and a multitude of sports titles. Then again, the Bloomington one is closing come tomorrow, I believe, and the remaining 20% of the store flew the second they jumped from 40% off everything to 70% off everything.

Be sure to check out the accessories and whatnot as well. There are a few gems still lying around as far as posters, random toys, game and phone accessories and whatnot are concerned. Nothing like picking up some S-Video cables and coax for a couple of bucks overall.

Went in today, and there wasn't a whole heck of a lot left. They had a handful of PSP movies, but they were $30 originally, and even at 80% off I couldn't justify them.

If you're looking for Geist on the Cube, though, this is the place - they must have had 20 copies left.

RD

BTW, does anyone know if the Suncoast in Castleton is closed yet? I checked their website and it wasn't listed, so I guessed it had shut down already...

RD

I think most of the ones closing in Indiana have already closed by now. The one in Bloomington closed on Sunday (not much stock left but some of the anime deals were spectacular) and whatever stores are left are pretty much cleaned out.

Was down at Circle Center today, and thought I'd see what was left. Virtually nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, other than some strategy guides and crappy cell phone accessories. According to the impossibly hot girl working there, apparently someone came in and bought all the games, CDs, and DVDs, which there were a bunch of as of Wednesday.

Still, I got 10 strategy guides (the MGS 3 guide is a work of art!), since they were 10 cents each, a cover for a Gameboy Micro (now I just need a Micro!), and a couple of old eCards. Grand total was under $3.00.

The store closes for good today.

RD

WrestleCrap'sRD;1837910]Went in today said:
$6 is pretty good for a sealed PSP movie, especially considering Blockbuster treats them like a video game instead of a movie and charges $7 to rent them on my part of town compared to $3.50 to rent a dvd.

10 cent strategy guide? You know, I saw the huge stack when they were at 40% off but didn't really feel like going back to pay $2-3 each at 80% off. If I'd know they were that cheap I would have bought 1 of each for trade stock if nothing else.

bread's done
Back