Japan SC:Chaos Theory XBX, SF:Anniversary Collection XBX, Demento PS2 ¥1000 SATY ymmv

thakingrocka

CAGiversary!
these games and others have been found on clearance, hence the YMMV.
SATY is a department store/mall kind of place. mine has a grocery store on the ground floor and movie theater on the top.

if you want to find out if there is a SATY near you-
http://www.mycal.co.jp/saty/
(you'll need a little knowledge of kanji)

SF:Anniversary Collection and SC:Chaos Theory are region-free. Splinter Cell is even playable on the 360.

I don't know much about Demento, but it looks like the sort of horror game I like. It has a different name overseas, but I don't remember off-hand. I imagine it is fully Japanese as a certain popular actor is pictured on the back fo the box as voice talent.

Demento = Haunting Ground in the states

The nearest SATY by me has a fairly dismal game selection....
they tend to get in new releases like a month late too. Argh.

last month, i bought mojib ribbon from them for 500yen brand new. i have yet to try it though. such is the power of the 360. well, really, it's oblivion. everything else just seems silly in comparison. curse these elder scrolls.

terrible news...
chaos theory is not region-free. it does not work on my us xbox.
according to a list i found, it is, but the list was made by a japanese guy playing american/euro editions on his jp xbox. my jp 360 is backward compatible with this title, but it only has jp text and audio.

bread's done
Back