Dunkin Donuts $100 gift card

donuts.jpg

[quote name='mykevermin']'salotta fuckin' donuts. Thanks![/QUOTE]

QFT

If I win, I'm going to throw it in my glovebox as a "get out of jail free" card if I get pulled over.

I think there's maybe like one dunkin donuts anywhere near where I live, but what the hell, if I win it I'll just sell it...thanks op

EDIT: In fact the closest one is 16 miles in a direction I never go and there's only one other within 50 miles :p I guess I'm not in a very dunkin donuty place...

Yummy! So we register once and we're qualified to win everyday until it ends? Because $100 in donuts sounds good! I would pretty much die after it, but hey, I'll enjoy them :D

Thanks OP!

[quote name='yukine']Dunkin Donuts also has a contest running right now to win a year supply of free coffee. Here.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I could always use more coffee.

[quote name='b3b0p']Thanks OP!

Wish I had a Dunkin Donuts near by. I fucking hate Krispy Kreme donuts.[/QUOTE]

It's the opposite of that in my area. Every Krispy Kreme shut down. I hate Krispy Kreme as well. Not enough varities and they were a ripoff ($0.85 for 1!) and were very small.

I'd rather go to the local market and get them for $0.39 or $0.25 (they are marked down to $0.25 by the afternoon of the same day).

[quote name='YoshiFan1']It's the opposite of that in my area. Every Krispy Kreme shut down. I hate Krispy Kreme as well. Not enough varities and they were a ripoff ($0.85 for 1!) and were very small.

I'd rather go to the local market and get them for $0.39 or $0.25 (they are marked down to $0.25 by the afternoon of the same day).[/quote]
Krispy Kreme donuts have way too much sugar in them for me, I can eat maybe two, tops.

I just thought they tasted like absolutely nothing and they made my stomach feel ill. They are bad donuts. I never thought I would say that about a donut, but in KKD sake, it's true.

I had a dream were I won this...

No joke.

It was pretty gross, but it was fun.

I wanted to use this at Omega Donut Shop... I dont even know if there is an Omega Donut Shop.

Weird weird dream... first dream were I remebered everything pretty acurate.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I had a dream were I won this...

No joke.

It was pretty gross, but it was fun.

I wanted to use this at Omega Donut Shop... I dont even know if there is an Omega Donut Shop.

Weird weird dream... first dream were I remebered everything pretty acurate.[/quote]

Why was it gross? What happened? :hot:

[quote name='yukine']Krispy Kreme donuts have way too much sugar in them for me, I can eat maybe two, tops.[/quote]

2 Krispy Kreme glazed donuts is the limit, for sure. Anymore than that and I get total gut rot, and have to run to the toilet almost immediately.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']It's the opposite of that in my area. Every Krispy Kreme shut down. I hate Krispy Kreme as well. Not enough varities and they were a ripoff ($0.85 for 1!) and were very small.

I'd rather go to the local market and get them for $0.39 or $0.25 (they are marked down to $0.25 by the afternoon of the same day).[/QUOTE]

I would kill to win this - it's like 50 Iced Blueberry Coffees (large). I can't stand Krispy Kreme. When we go to Vegas the only options for quick coffee seem to be KK and Starbucks and it drives us nuts.

Next year's Vegas trip will include us packing a pound of Dunkin Donuts coffee!

[quote name='yukine']Why was it gross? What happened? :hot:[/quote]

I went to this one donut shop, (Dont remeber what it was called) with my brother (Lice). I didn't want to go to that Donut shop, I wanted to go to Omega, but that was the closest one.

I had the 100 Dollar card for it, and wanted to go all out buying some donuts. But, the machine wouldnt take my card. So I couldn't purchase any... I wanted to buy a box of 40 donuts to eat while I watch some TV...

Long story shorter, I ended up going home empty handed and my bro had a chocolate twisty one, and I was REALLY jealous.

That morning I woke up, and got donuts...

All in all it was a nice dream.

I just hope I dont dream about donuts again... cause, it made me like this: :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I went to this one donut shop, (Dont remeber what it was called) with my brother (Lice). I didn't want to go to that Donut shop, I wanted to go to Omega, but that was the closest one.

I had the 100 Dollar card for it, and wanted to go all out buying some donuts. But, the machine wouldnt take my card. So I couldn't purchase any... I wanted to buy a box of 40 donuts to eat while I watch some TV...

Long story shorter, I ended up going home empty handed and my bro had a chocolate twisty one, and I was REALLY jealous.

That morning I woke up, and got donuts...

All in all it was a nice dream.

I just hope I dont dream about donuts again... cause, it made me like this: :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:[/quote]

Oh it was dream. I was reading your thing there thinking that it was what was going on in real life. I was about to suggest you might have an eating problem for wanting to eat 40 boxes of donuts while you watch tv. :lol:

[quote name='SpazX']I haven't won, but I don't expect to :p[/quote]

Well I don't really expect to win, but in a way really hope I do :D

I really would like this, donuts for a year

the contest is like brainwashing u come back everyday and it makes u crave it i had to grab an ice cofee from them the other day :drool:

bread's done
Back