Post your VERY BEST finds during the CC $4.99 deal!

Braden

CAGiversary!
I got the following-

F-Zero (GBA)
Bomberman Generations (GCN)
RE:CVX (for GCN, which I later exchanged @ Wal-Mart for Mario Kart: Double Dash, for $10 more) May I burn in HELL for that! LOL!
Chu Chu Rocket (GBA)
Fantavision (PS2)
Megaman (GCN) I gave this one to a fellow CAG, as he wanted it, and I didn't.

Alien vs. Predator (PS2)- took this one back after reading reviews.
Disaster Report (PS2)- (See above)

I got a few others, and I returned a few others, which I can't really remember now, but, I_am curious how you guys made out.

Is it just me or have these post-CC posts been as overdone as all of the CC posts were?

I mean we've seen what? Favorite, Worst, Hidden Gem (which isn't that the same as Favorite), countless trade/want lists. I know I contributed to it, but can't we let it drop now?

[quote name='Tromack']Is it just me or have these post-CC posts been as overdone as all of the CC posts were?

I mean we've seen what? Favorite, Worst, Hidden Gem (which isn't that the same as Favorite), countless trade/want lists. I know I contributed to it, but can't we let it drop now?[/quote]

Kinda sorry buddy.

Haven't been here for about a week now.

PLEASE Shaq-fuin' forgive me.

Thanks.

I know I think there are enough topics about this thing for everyone to voice there own opinion. But hey Resident Evil: Dead Aim seems to be the best out of all the games I opened so far

[quote name='Tromack']Is it just me or have these post-CC posts been as overdone as all of the CC posts were?

I mean we've seen what? Favorite, Worst, Hidden Gem (which isn't that the same as Favorite), countless trade/want lists. I know I contributed to it, but can't we let it drop now?[/quote]

but this one's the VERY BEST of the games you found. :roll:

No really, c'mon, enjoy the games instead of making one more of the already several hundred topics about it.

[quote name='Braden'][quote name='Tromack']Is it just me or have these post-CC posts been as overdone as all of the CC posts were?

Kinda sorry buddy.

Haven't been here for about a week now.

PLEASE Shaq-fuin' forgive me.

Thanks.[/quote]

Sorry, my anger was not directed at you. Its just there have been so many of these posts, each one irritating me more than the last. Yours just happened to be the straw that broke the camels back, it was nothing personal. I apologize if I came off as an ass. Its because I am.

next week: post the best game you almost got but saw somebody else pick up just when you spotted it.

After that: post the game you got that was almost good enough to keep but ended up getting returned or traded.

And: post the game from the CC sale that takes up the most space on your memory card!

I can never get in on the clerence deals! I missed both bb and cc now!

:x :cry: I was here the whole time and missed it like cheappy! Dman bills. I didn't even have 5.00 bucks to spend!

[quote name='eldad9']next week: post the best game you almost got but saw somebody else pick up just when you spotted it.

After that: post the game you got that was almost good enough to keep but ended up getting returned or traded.

And: post the game from the CC sale that takes up the most space on your memory card![/quote]

hilarious

wow theres alot of this kinda topic going on.. makes me feel =[ to read and KNOW that you pplz got something that you wanted or something good (damn lucky asses -.-) probabaly mine was.. the sims ? -.-

[quote name='Braden']I got the following-

F-Zero (GBA)
RE:CVX (for GCN, which I later exchanged @ Wal-Mart for Mario Kart: Double Dash, for $10 more) May I burn in HELL for that! LOL!
Chu Chu Rocket (GBA)
Fantavision (PS2)

I got a few others, and I returned a few others, which I can't really remember now, but, I_am curious how you guys made out.[/quote]

So, among your "VERY BEST" finds, you include 2 games you ended up returning because of bad reviews, 1 game you didn't want so you gave it to someone else, 1 game you wanted so much that, rather than keep it, you used it to defraud Walmart, and a PS2 launch title? I'd hate to see your VERY WORST finds.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='Braden']I got the following-

F-Zero (GBA)
Chu Chu Rocket (GBA)
Fantavision (PS2)

I got a few others, and I returned a few others, which I can't really remember now, but, I_am curious how you guys made out.[/quote]

So, among your "VERY BEST" finds, you include 2 games you ended up returning because of bad reviews, 1 game you didn't want so you gave it to someone else, 1 game you wanted so much that, rather than keep it, you used it to defraud Walmart, and a PS2 launch title? I'd hate to see your VERY WORST finds.[/quote]

Somebody just got SERV'd

I got in on Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance for 1c.

Didnt find many good games for PS2.

I picked up:
Beyond Good and Evil
Roadkill
Turok
Resident Evil Code Veronia X
MDK2: Armageddon
Virtual Fighter 4

and a couple sports games

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='Braden']I got the following-

F-Zero (GBA)
Chu Chu Rocket (GBA)
Fantavision (PS2)

So, among your "VERY BEST" finds, you include 2 games you ended up returning because of bad reviews, 1 game you didn't want so you gave it to someone else, 1 game you wanted so much that, rather than keep it, you used it to defraud Walmart, and a PS2 launch title? I'd hate to see your VERY WORST finds.[/quote]

I_am but a loser (I guess), according to you. So be it. I really don't care. YES! I REALLY Don't CARE. So I handed a $5 game to a fellow CAG, that he wanted, and I didn't really care about? YES! Yes I did.

I even returned a game (that will probably fall into another CAG's hands, that will more than likely appreciate it? Sue me.)

And, worst of all, I spent about 20 minutes removing the CC sticker from RE:CVX, and returned it to Wal-mart w/o a receipt in order to pay $10 more for Mario Kart on GCN. YES!...

I_am Truely SATAN Himself!

Once again...

I_am absolute EVIL (LOL!). I think that I may have even stolen some of the air that you were destined to breath.

Please..., just SUE ME already! It will make it just that much easier on the both of us!

Still more 'LOL'ing!

^^ Drama Queen.

Anyways, my best find was probably Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on XBox. I ended up getting around 15/20 games total, I even left some for some fellow CAG'ers (which they took). Guessed? found the last copy of Mario Kart: DD with the bonus disc for $5. I'd been going all week and didn't even think of checking for the DD. Oh well. Beefed up my collection a nice bit.

All I got was the following:

Dance Dance Revolution Konamix-PS1
Yu-Gi-Oh:Forbidden Memories-PS1
Digimon Rumble Arena-PS1
WWE Crush Hour-PS2
Yanya Cabalista-PS2
State of Emergency-X-BOX

I considered DDR and YGO to be my best deals. Rumble Arena is good,but not that good. Crush Hour is average. I hated Yanya Cabalista and gave it to my little brother (he loves it) and I cherish SoE for it mindless,gratutious violence,the best damn kind of violence.

Ok, so I've already bashed this thread. But seriously, 3 people have joined the boards because of this thread? There are better threads people.

[quote name='Braden'][quote name='guessed'][quote name='Braden']I got the following-

F-Zero (GBA)
Chu Chu Rocket (GBA)
Fantavision (PS2)

I_am but a loser (I guess), according to you. So be it. I really don't care. YES! I REALLY Don't CARE. So I handed a $5 game to a fellow CAG, that he wanted, and I didn't really care about? YES! Yes I did.

I even returned a game (that will probably fall into another CAG's hands, that will more than likely appreciate it? Sue me.)

And, worst of all, I spent about 20 minutes removing the CC sticker from RE:CVX, and returned it to Wal-mart w/o a receipt in order to pay $10 more for Mario Kart on GCN. YES!...

I_am Truely SATAN Himself!

Once again...

I_am absolute EVIL (LOL!). I think that I may have even stolen some of the air that you were destined to breath.

Please..., just SUE ME already! It will make it just that much easier on the both of us!

Still more 'LOL'ing![/quote]

You totally missed my point. I was not stating that you did anything wrong (except for defrauding Walmart, that was wrong), but that you started a thread about your "VERY BEST finds" by naming a bunch of games you didn't even want.

wel this is what i got fromt he whole sale after looking for the past two weeks... i know some of them aint the best games, but games i have been wanting to get... half of them i got on july 6 and the rest i picked up last night... veiwtifull joe rocks.... :D

topgun
wwe crush hour
viewtifull joe
freekstyle
mx superfly
Knockout Kings 2003
Mario Party 4
Shrek Extra Large
Soccer Slam
Tetris Worlds
VEXX

Some of you folks are so immature . . . give the guy a break. If you don't like the thread don't post on it. You only give it more life with your knee-jerk reactions. Especially the pile-on effect.

Anyway, I scooped up some primo stuff on the 3rd (when the story broke told my wife I had to check it out) couldn't believe it was true and I had no list! got Disgaea, RAD, MvC, Arcadia

I think my favorite finds though were the later ones that I didn't expect to find (on the 5th and 6th) and some of the ones by trade.

I really love platformers, so getting Ty and Vexx for Xbox were really cool. Uncovering a copy of Timeslitters 2 for Xbox from the bottom of shelf was a thrill.

Got Whiplash and Ape Escape 2 via trade (Toe Jam is incoming). $5 (plus postage in some cases) is perfect for games that I'll play on a causal basis but am dying to try!

The other nifty part was getting a bunch of kiddie games for my 5 year old:
Fairly Odd Parents (Xbox have one for trade if you want it)
Jimmy Neutron
Rugrats
Cat in the Hat
Wallace and Gromit

All are games that I told my son (lying no doubt) that I'd get "someday" in the future. Feel like champion dad playing these with my son!!!

Didn't get Mario Party . . . anyone got an extra???

I managed to get Resident Evil: Dead Aim, Ape Escape 2, Maximo and Rygar all on the same trip (July 5th). Had no luck getting Viewtiful Joe though and I'm really bummed I missed out on the Contra cc.com deal. My store sells it for $30 used, which is just way too much for a game that I've read is really tough.

bread's done
Back