H: Demon's Souls PS5 W: Call of Duty Cold War PS5

ganonslayer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
157 (100%)
Check my feedback and ratings and know that I'm a trusted trader. Standard Rules apply. If you have questions on these rules, just ask via pm or post in the thread.

All of my games are in a like new/ mint condition unless otherwise noted. All trades will ship via first class (or Priority if items are too heavy) mail with USPS tracking. ( with the exception of systems, which we can work out a deal or whatever best suits the trade or sale)

Have:

Demon's Souls PS5

Want:

Call of Duty Balck Ops Cold War PS5

Last edited by a moderator:
what condition is far cry for x360 in. and is there anything else to sweeten the deal. the oblivion is new and sealed and is the collector's edition.

no i dont have aol instant messenger. i also work nights so i cant chat during the day. also the game is more than mint and complete. it's brand new and sealed collector's edition.

i preordered it and then couldnt wait for it to come in the mail so i went to the store and bought another copy.

I'm looking to trade for Subsistence, since I'm almost done with Substance. Would you mind taking a look at my trade list (sig)?

I've got Burnout Revenge that I'm about to finish up. Later on (if you've still got Oblivion), would you be interested in a Burnout + money for Oblivion?

I've got King Kong for 360... I'd trade it straight up for MGS3:S. Shoot me a PM if you're interested (or even if you're not). Thanks!

[quote name='The Crotch']Check my list for Viewtiful Joe 2, Warrior Within, and Two Thrones.

Edit: Click on London Calling for my list.[/QUOTE]
sorry didnt see anything on your list

Full Auto
Gears of War
Oblivion Collector's
Saints Row
Test Drive Unlimited
Fight Night Round 3
Kameo
PGR3
Perfect Dark Zero
Splinter Cell: Double Agent(Sealed)