BB's in Southern CA That Mark Down

exRounder

CAGiversary!
They always have threads about BB markdown, but the ones here that I've been to never seem to have any of those applied to them. Obviously YMMV, but are there any ones in the area that people here know of that usually do this? Thanks.

[quote name='exRounder']They always have threads about BB markdown, but the ones here that I've been to never seem to have any of those applied to them. Obviously YMMV, but are there any ones in the area that people here know of that usually do this? Thanks.[/quote]

Last fall, the BB in Tustin Marketplace had some good markdowns, including Geist. I didn't make it to this sale in time, though others here did.

Last month, the BB in Lake Forest had a buy one get one 50% off offer on lots and lots of titles.

Apart from a bin of crappy 9.99 titles the day before Thanksgiving, I've never seen anything worthwhile at the BB in Mission Viejo.

The store in Burbank is a complete joke. Anytime I've seen the incredible mark downs posted here for Best Buy, the store here in Burbank is missing the titles. I'm sure that most of the sales team gets the good stuff soon as they get the manifest that a game is getting marked way down. The store in Atwater isn't much better. Another downside to being a game collector in Southern California.

bread's done
Back