Cincinnati Game Junkie - Weekend Sale 5/20-5/22

sav2880

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
For those of you around Cincinnati and Dayton, we're called Game Junkie, a small specialty store just north of Cincinnati in West Chester. We do a lot more then just sales (we do weekly Friday gaming parties, tournaments), but since this IS CheapAssGamer, I'm posting about our sale this weekend!

You can find out more aboue about all that we do at http://www.gamejunkie.com

Anyways, onto the sales!

* Pre-Owned PS2 Games - Buy 2 Get 1 Free
* Pre-Owned N64 Games - Buy 2 Get 1 Free
* Pre-Owned XBox and GC Games - 10% Off
* Pre-Owned PS1, Game Boy, and Game Boy Color - 15% Off

* Mortal Kombat Deception (XB, PS2) - $29.99 ($10 off)
* NFL Street 2 (PS2) - $21.99 ($8 Off)
* Baten Kaitos (GC) - $21.99 ($8 Off)
* Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS2) - $21.99 ($8 Off)
* Dead Or Alive Ultimate (XB) - $29.99 ($10 Off)
* Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (GC) - $21.99 ($8 Off)

* Ridge Racer (PSP) - $34.99 ($5 Off)
* Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix (PSP) - $44.99 ($5 Off)
* Wipeout Pure (PSP) - $34.99 ($5 Off)

We will have the E3 Press Conferences playing on our big screen all weekend as well.

Also, for every $20 you purchase, you get to draw for a ticket to win swag from the E3 show, and possibly could draw a golden ticket to have an chance to win a trip to E3 2006 with our staff!

We're located at:

7132 Cincinnati-Dayton Road
West Chester, OH 45069
* Also a free HotSpot, PSP Compatible!

Thanks!

Thanks for the info. I was suprised to see a Game Junkie post on here. I've bought a few things from you guys in the past. You've got a nice little store with competitive prices and lots of kiosks. I might have to stop in today and see what's available during the sale. I'll be sure to tell my non-CAG friends about it as well.

I'm up in the Dayton area, but I'm busy this weekend. I'll make a note to stop by the shop next time I head south.

I think the only thing that would get me to step foot one in Westchester would be if you sold import titles.

myke.
...so do ya?

[quote name='shipwreck']Thanks for the info. I was suprised to see a Game Junkie post on here. I've bought a few things from you guys in the past. You've got a nice little store with competitive prices and lots of kiosks. I might have to stop in today and see what's available during the sale. I'll be sure to tell my non-CAG friends about it as well.[/QUOTE]

Definitely, I work tonight, so you may see me up there (Scooter here). Heck, I use this forum so much to help us get products to sell in the store, it makes sense for moving product as well.

You'll see more stuff up here for sure! :)

[quote name='mykevermin']I think the only thing that would get me to step foot one in Westchester would be if you sold import titles.

myke.
...so do ya?[/QUOTE]

Strangly enough, yes! It's one of our specialties. We offer imports across all systems, even a couple for PSP now including Bleach and Tokyo Highway Battle, as well as Japanese candy, drinks, and other snacks.

-Scooter ([email protected])

[quote name='sav2880']Definitely, I work tonight, so you may see me up there (Scooter here). Heck, I use this forum so much to help us get products to sell in the store, it makes sense for moving product as well.

You'll see more stuff up here for sure! :)[/QUOTE]

So, you're a hoarder?

[quote name='GameDude']So, you're a hoarder?[/QUOTE]

You know, usually I don't like Gamedude very much, but he makes a great point. I'm also surprised that no one has called Spam on thread yet.

[quote name='nachzeher']Actually, sav2880, did you ask Cheapy's permission before promoting your own store?[/QUOTE]

I can't say I did, but I'd hope he would be receptive to something outside just the normal big stores.

Im living in the area now, but still not familiar with it. Im in Batavia/Eastgate Area...how far is your store from there?

[quote name='jousley']Im living in the area now, but still not familiar with it. Im in Batavia/Eastgate Area...how far is your store from there?[/QUOTE]

Sadly, you're on the other side of town. We're in West Chester, maybe about 5 miles north of the top of the I-275 loop, so I'd say likely about 30-35 minutes away.

FYI for the other guy asking ... I have already inquired with CheapyD to make sure all is well, he is of course at E3 and is getting back to me. Per above, I'd think it would not be a problem.

[quote name='gsr']Dayton area gamer here....Beaverditch to be specific and very close to Fairtucky.[/QUOTE]
That would be Springtucky, not to be confused with the F-town.

I live in the area and Game Junkie is an alright store, I just wish they actually carried some rare imports. Having 3-4 titles for each system is hardly carrying imports. Thanks for posting the deals though.

bread's done
Back