Free case of Pepsi real or fake?

ratruby

CAGiversary!
Just got this email. Not sure if its legit so I didn't click anything. How can you tell if an offer is real or not without clicking on the links? Sounds too good to be true so I think its a scam. However you guys have all kinds of legit free offers so maybee it is legit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 Cases of Pepsi or Diet Pepsi, FREE*!

Click Here
http://cool.dvfreebies.net/j94b7n/68tmz.phtml
Or Go Here

Pepsi vs. Diet Pepsi

It's the Battle of the Better Beverage!

Click Here to Vote Now
http://cool.dvfreebies.net/j94b7n/68tmz.phtml
Or Go Here

Take Our Soda Survey for 12 FREE* cases of Pepsi or Diet Pepsi! Just place
your vote for the fountain beverage that has the fizz your tastebuds just
can't resist: Pepsi or Diet Pepsi? Vote Now!

You can never overstock your fridge with your favorite fountain beverage.

So cure your thirst with your $100 Pepsi Gift Card or Diet Pepsi Gift Card!

Satisfy your craving.

GET YOUR FREE* Pepsi or Diet Pepsi Gift Card NOW

Simply take our survey and complete the participation requirements. This
is one offer that is easy to swallow!

*See Terms and Gift Rules

Powered by Top Consumer Rewards. Top Consumer Rewards is an independent
rewards program for consumers and is not affiliated with any of the
companies mentioned above. Top Consumer Rewards is solely responsible for
all gift fulfillment. To receive your gift, simply 1) Participate in the
survey 2) Qualify for the sponsor offer(s) (see Gift Rules) and 3) Follow
redemption instructions. By continuing, you certify that you agree to the
terms and conditions. Copyright (C) 2005 Top Consumer Rewards. All rights
reserved.

You can unsubscribe from promotions here
http://cool.dvfreebies.net/unsub/beveragegiveaway.phtml. Mailing address:
Top Consumer Rewards Customer Care, 303 Park Avenue South #1079 New York,
NY 10010.

Notice the part that says qualify for the sponsor offers.

Clicking on the rules part of the site it becomes clear you're going to need to sign up for some stuff. It's probably similar to those free xbox360 or ipod sites.

[quote name='happy']Notice the part that says qualify for the sponsor offers.

Clicking on the rules part of the site it becomes clear you're going to need to sign up for some stuff. It's probably similar to those free xbox360 or ipod sites.[/QUOTE]

similar but all you get is 12pk of pepsi this time
:whistle2:(

shipping a 12-pack cant be cheap, for what it is. Why in the world am i going to do an offer to get a freakin 12 pack of pepsi, the amount of money i might be spending on that 12-pack can get me a 24 pack probably

anything with cool in hte link is related to coolfreeoffer which is a bullshit trillegant scheme site or whatever.

[quote name='Murcielago77']shipping a 12-pack cant be cheap, for what it is. Why in the world am i going to do an offer to get a freakin 12 pack of pepsi, the amount of money i might be spending on that 12-pack can get me a 24 pack probably[/quote]

:dunce:

They most likely send you a coupon for a free 12pack.

MEGA Scam/Fake.

That "freebie network" makes you do 40 offers to get that case probably.

I am new at this so please forgive my ignorance. What exactly does it mean when you say I have to "do 40 offers" to get a case?

[quote name='Murcielago77']shipping a 12-pack cant be cheap, for what it is. Why in the world am i going to do an offer to get a freakin 12 pack of pepsi, the amount of money i might be spending on that 12-pack can get me a 24 pack probably[/QUOTE]

It's not a 12 pack, It is 12 cases!!! so thats like 288 sodas!!!!!!!

[quote name='mr ryles']It's not a 12 pack, It is 12 cases!!! so thats like 288 sodas!!!!!!![/quote]

Oh... jesus, that is a lot. Thats like a 12 foot stack of pop. :bouncy:

However, thats still only worth like $60-80. These offers are generally for 100-200+ They better not have you filling out 5 offers and then getting 10 referals. :roll:

I got my xbox through one of these that rocked. I only had to do 2 offers and I didn't have to get ANY referals. I got netflix (which I still use a year and a half later) and the 12 cds for the price of one (which actually wound up being near 12 CDs for the price of...7, but still not bad.) All in all, it was cool beans.

[quote name='ratruby']I am new at this so please forgive my ignorance. What exactly does it mean when you say I have to "do 40 offers" to get a case?[/quote]
Basically you have to sign up for "free" trails of items, services and internet sites which will result in a huge credit card bill for crap like unwanted magazine subscriptions, an AOL internet subscription, book club memberships and other equally nasty things. Oh and a lot of these "deals" require that you refer other people who complete at least X number of trails themselves which is not an easy task anymore.

In short the effort to get the free pepsi (which will turn out to be coupons and you'll have to find a store that's willing to accept them) and the effort to ensure you don't get billed after your free trail period is over and the wait time until your coupons arrive (which will be after you've done all the trails, waited for them to varified that you've done the trails, waited a while for them to ship the coupons and finally waited for the coupons to arrive) is going to be far greater than the amount of effort required to find a job and work the whole 12 hours it's going to take to afford that much pepsi.

So as Kayden has already stated if you're going to do referalls you can find much better deals than a couple hundred cans of Pepsi.

what the hell would i do with 288 cans of pepsi. I like living without diabetes. That would take me like 6-9 months to drink. Id rather just go do offers at some other site for some paypal money

I usually drink about 4 sodas a day. So span that out over a month thats abotu 120 sodas a month, so by doing this I would get a 2 month suppy of soda for free! YAY!!!!!

[quote name='mr ryles']I usually drink about 4 sodas a day. So span that out over a month thats abotu 120 sodas a month, so by doing this I would get a 2 month suppy of soda for free! YAY!!!!![/QUOTE]

12 cases vs. 360/PSP free with offers...
34.gif
you mean I could have received a free console/hanheld.
Reguardlees of shipping cost I would rather recieve a high dollar item over something I can buy on a daily bases.

bread's done
Back