I-Robot Game?

Ebraum

CAGiversary!
Anyone else surprised there is not an I-Robot game being released with the movie? Seem's like most big budget flick's have a crappy game to go with it.

Too bland most likely, I mean the enemy of the game would have to be the robots, thousands of pale faced robots that look exactly the same except for a light on them, doesn't translate well into a game.

I am supprised that I,Robot has no game. I think that all of the summer blockbusters have or will have a game except for this one.

[quote name='bluenatas09']Dynasty Warriors pulls it off with oriental men who all look the same...[/quote]

that made me laugh alot...

Also in case if anyone is wondering if the movie is any good, I'd give it a B. The plot is alot deeper and smarter than the trailer would lead one to think. Also, the robot action sequences are bad-ass.

[quote name='MasterLin1'][quote name='bluenatas09']Dynasty Warriors pulls it off with oriental men who all look the same...[/quote]

that made me laugh alot...

Also in case if anyone is wondering if the movie is any good, I'd give it a B. The plot is alot deeper and smarter than the trailer would lead one to think. Also, the robot action sequences are bad-ass.[/quote]

Yaeh I'd go with that review. I like how they didn't do it Terminator style where the robots have already taken us over, but how they show how the robots are trying to. Great movie. I 'd probably rate it a little higher though like a B+. I think they definently could have done a game out of this one. Would have been more a mystery where you'd have to trek through the city with different fights and such. Wish it was a little mroe like the book too.

I can see the I, Robot game now.

It could have a bonus mini-game where you dig up the corpse of Isaac Asimov and then do to him what the movie does to his work.

Ok, I've worn that bit of material threadbare.

[quote name='PsyClerk']I can see the I, Robot game now.

It could have a bonus mini-game where you dig up the corpse of Isaac Asimov and then do to him what the movie does to his work.

Ok, I've worn that bit of material threadbare.[/quote]

I figure the rate at which he's spinning in his grave should be sufficient to drive a generator powering the projector and sound system. The production might have been an elaborate experiment in determining rotational velocity of a offender corpse.

I would have been interested in an I, Robot game if a capable developer had it. Besides the bad ass action scenes, we can't forget that future Chicago looked amazing. I'm really interested about the environments if a good developer (such as EA) makes the game.

Also i saw the movie on Sunday, it was better than i thought it would be.

bread's done
Back