Talking STUDIOFANMAIL: Celebrity Photographs mailed to you FREE (verified)

Sejad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
i've been reaping the benifits of this freebie for awhile now, thought i'd finally share..

awhile back i started another thread about some other free autograph (turned out to be a flop -s o far)..but someone else mentioned this offer and i've successfully received about 20 autographs FREE in the mail ..and im sure many more are on the way..

heres the deal:

Celebrities pay $$ to this company called STUDIOFANMAIL.com which will distribute the celebrity's autograph/photos to fans who request it. the pic is sent free (paid for by the celebrity) to the fan.

to request it you simply send an email to [email protected] (where CELEBRITYFULLNAME is replaced with the name of a celebrity that is a client of StudioFanMail)

from some digging on GOOGLE, i've managed to compile a list of known VALID email addys of celebrity clients to share with you all. (if you know of others please share them with us!) FIND IT BELOW IN THE NEXT MESSAGE

send a single email to the address and include your MAILING address in the body. dont bother with a personalized message to the celebrity, as from my understanding they will not read it. the address is simply extracated and eventualy about 2-3 months later you'll get the autograph in the mail.

moments after sending the email you will get the following auto-genterated response

Thank you for writing to CELEBRITY FULL NAME.
This address is for photo requests ONLY.
If you were requesting a free photo
and did not include your postal mailing
address, please e-mail us again and
include the address. If you already did,
please disregard this automatically
generated message. Allow 4-6 weeks for
your request to be processed. Pictures
will be sent by postal mail, not e-mail.
Due to high volumes of mail being handled,
we cannot reply personally to your questions
or comments.

ONE AUTOGRAPH REQUEST PER E-MAIL, PLEASE.
ANY MESSAGE WITH MORE THAN ONE RECIPIENT IN
THE "TO:" LINE, OR THAT HAS UNDISCLOSED
RECIPIENTS, OR THAT USES "CC:" (CARBON-COPY)
OR "BCC:" (BLIND CARBON-COPY) MAY BE FILTERED
AND REJECTED.

We reserve the right to limit the number
of photos which will be sent to any
individual requestor.

I first requested about 3 out in mid august...and in october i got one..a few weeks later i got the others... then i sent out over 2 dozen requests and 2 months later got 10 in the mail, then the day after got another 10 or so...

im still expecting the rest which i anticipate will eventually come...

from what i've read on other forums via GOOGLE i see that this has been around for a few years at the least and people get tonnes of autographs in the mail...

TIPS:
-if u're using GMAIL, you might want 2consider adding your address into your signature so when you click on the backbutton you can just edit the emailaddress and click "send". my gmail deletes the message body content when i hit the back button (hotmail shouldn't be effected)
-dont BCC or CC addresses to multiple SFM addresses, they will get rejected.

i usually get them in either 8x10 yellow envelopes or 4x6 white envelops..somewhat exciting to rip it open and see who's it is inside

Some pictures:

img00026wj.jpg

img00033an.jpg

P.S. thanks to runamuck from the RFD forums for this information!!!!

I think these might be fakes not real signatures, but hey it's free.....

Okay I found the list of some celebrities, if you dont find your celebirty on here try emailing like I explained on the first post:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

[quote name='neudog']Thanks OP will get on this over the weekend.:) Also is there a way to find other actors/actresses?[/quote]

I dont know try it out with every actor you can think of I think it's last name first then first name.

wow i just did ALOT ..including some for my friends and family :)..itll make a nice surprise for them..i only got 10 confirmation emails..hmm..hope they all went through :x

I did something similar to this about a year ago. I requested about 20 different photos, and can pretty much prove that 98% of them are just autograph prints. One or two are hard to tell but I'm pretty sure they're fake.

Now that I think about it, I did do this for Sarah Michelle Gellar through studiofanmail and got a pre-printed photo via snail mail.

Haven't done this too much in the past, but I got lucky with a personalized response from Ashley Judd (early in her career) once, and also a nice note from Ming Na Wen when she first got on ER. Still have those autographs, photos, and notes. Those I did the hard way c/o the studio or talent agency, including SASEs.

[quote name='gunm']Now that I think about it, I did do this for Sarah Michelle Gellar through studiofanmail and got a pre-printed photo via snail mail.

Haven't done this too much in the past, but I got lucky with a personalized response from Ashley Judd (early in her career) once, and also a nice note from Ming Na Wen when she first got on ER. Still have those autographs, photos, and notes. Those I did the hard way c/o the studio or talent agency, including SASEs.[/quote]

The hard way usually the best way to get the actual sig. Most or all of these are going to be pre-printed sigs or done by their assistant or someone. But hey a pic is still better than nothing.

It is kind of obvious from the Angelina Jolie pictures that these are autopens or prints since both her signatures are exactly the same with no slight variations.

[quote name='javeryh']If they aren't real signatures then what's the point?[/quote]
The same reason we all sign-up for a free .85 oz tube of Crest, it's free, and we all like getting stuff in the mail.

[quote name='yukine']The same reason we all sign-up for a free .85 oz tube of Crest, it's free, and we all like getting stuff in the mail.[/quote]

Hmmm... I see. I can live with that but I won't be emailing anyone for celebrity photos... :D

[quote name='javeryh']Hmmm... I see. I can live with that but I won't be emailing anyone for celebrity photos... :D[/quote]

I generally dislike celebrities, so I can live with that. ;)

Although, I'd be in for a Chuck Norris autograph, real or fake.

[quote name='yukine']I generally dislike celebrities, so I can live with that. ;)

Although, I'd be in for a Chuck Norris autograph, real or fake.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: "Thank you Chuck Norris!" (Dodgeball; Vince Vaughn)

This is cool, I'll have to give this a shot this weekend, I think some of these would be cool to give to fans for gifts, for example the Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny, my girls' sister is totally into X-Files, so as a Christmas gift (real or fake) she'd probably dig it.

I remember reading about this way back on some other forums, I emailed a bunch of them and received them all. I have about 20+.

[quote name='buterbals']I remember reading about this way back on some other forums, I emailed a bunch of them and received them all. I have about 20+.[/quote]

Thank you buterbals for veryfying that.

Where's everyone's favorite weirdo Christopher Walken on the list? He was who I had hopes for on the list but I don't see him on it. I'm still gonna send out for a bunch of them though.

Still won't be as good as the autographs I got From Stephen Lynch and Jimmy Fallon - I bumped into the latter in NYC, and the former I saw in concert and had him sign my CDs. There was also the time two years ago when I met Bill Murray - remarkably good judge of character that man - I asked for a photo with him, and he looked me straight in the eyes, as if to view my soul directly. Then he replied "oh yeah, you're that weird guy", and walked off, leaving me stupified and my friend laughing harder than I've ever seen before. A king among kings, he was.

[quote name='Visc']Where's everyone's favorite weirdo Christopher Walken on the list? He was who I had hopes for on the list but I don't see him on it. I'm still gonna send out for a bunch of them though.

Still won't be as good as the autographs I got From Stephen Lynch and Jimmy Fallon - I bumped into the latter in NYC, and the former I saw in concert and had him sign my CDs. There was also the time two years ago when I met Bill Murray - remarkably good judge of character that man - I asked for a photo with him, and he looked me straight in the eyes, as if to view my soul directly. Then he replied "oh yeah, you're that weird guy", and walked off, leaving me stupified and my friend laughing harder than I've ever seen before. A king among kings, he was.[/quote]

WTF I dont get it man why he walk away? damn that would have been a cool pic to show around....too bad.

[quote name='Sejad']WTF I dont get it man why he walk away? damn that would have been a cool pic to show around....too bad.[/quote]

Oh I still got pictures of him, playing golf and whatnot, some are pretty good too, I can post one if you want.

WOO HOO!!!!

Just got Fred Savage and The Fonz in the mail today!!!! I can't wait for the other 34 pics to come in!!!!!

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']I got Tyra Banks yesterday - totally forgot about this.[/quote]

Hey guys thx for confirming this now I really know that I will get them here in Canada.

bread's done
Back