Moola.com vs Other Free Game Sites

NaniWalter

CAG Veteran
Has anyone actually made money playing on Moola.com?

It is fun to see how high you can get on their treasure tower, but I have not cashed out yet after about 1 month of play.

I am a member of another site that, in a sense, allows gameplay and pays for treasure hunts. It does take a little work to get paid, but heck, if I can do it, anyone can.

So far I've been paid $13 vs being paid $0 from Moola.com.
Although I am current worth .32 on Moola and am just 5 or 6 wins away from attempting to pay out. Also, over the life of the game Moola has the potential to pay out much more. What do you think?

if youdve done that in your first post I wouldve picked ur referal link if you didnt make it seem deceitful. o well, least u know for next time.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']if youdve done that in your first post I wouldve picked ur referal link if you didnt make it seem deceitful. o well, least u know for next time.[/quote]

I wasn't trying to be deceitful. And thanks for letting me know I looked bad.

[quote name='NaniWalter']I wasn't trying to be deceitful. And thanks for letting me know I looked bad.[/QUOTE]

sorry for the pissed off post than... I just hate it when people come and spam referal links here saying how we can make so much money just so they can turn a profit. I appologize.

bread's done
Back