umm....is Backyard Baseball on GBA rare??? 32 bids & over $75 on ebay....

Gee, I bought and sold a bunch of those to GameDude. If I'd only checked the going rate on eBay a couple of those would have covered my enter set of games added to my library.

[quote name='epobirs']Gee, I bought and sold a bunch of those to GameDude. If I'd only checked the going rate on eBay a couple of those would have covered my enter set of games added to my library.[/quote]

huh?

[quote name='GameDude'][quote name='epobirs']Gee, I bought and sold a bunch of those to GameDude. If I'd only checked the going rate on eBay a couple of those would have covered my enter set of games added to my library.[/quote]

huh?[/quote]

Not you.

www.gamedude.com

Very good place for turning used games into cash even if they had shrinkwrap and a CC price tag on them a few minutes earlier.

This may be a sign of the apocalypse...

My favorite quote from the 2nd auction,

"You are bidding on the hard to find Backyard Baseball for the Game Boy Advance. The game is BRAND NEW & FACTORY SEALED! And I'll ship it to you in a seperate BOX so original package stays damage free!"

Uhm, I'd hope he would ship it in a separate box... what's the alternative - slap a stamp on it?

[quote name='JAMMR']This may be a sign of the apocalypse...

My favorite quote from the 2nd auction,

"You are bidding on the hard to find Backyard Baseball for the Game Boy Advance. The game is BRAND NEW & FACTORY SEALED! And I'll ship it to you in a seperate BOX so original package stays damage free!"

Uhm, I'd hope he would ship it in a separate box... what's the alternative - slap a stamp on it?[/quote]

Heh, maybe he's read this thread.

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='GameDude'][quote name='epobirs']Gee, I bought and sold a bunch of those to GameDude. If I'd only checked the going rate on eBay a couple of those would have covered my enter set of games added to my library.[/quote]

huh?[/quote]

Not you.

www.gamedude.com

Very good place for turning used games into cash even if they had shrinkwrap and a CC price tag on them a few minutes earlier.[/quote]

Well, for kicks, I just called them. They don't have any in stock. Not surprising, considering they sell them for $16.

Have we figured out at all why it's so hot? Is this artificial demand? Or was there actually a low print run, a la NCAA 2K3 for GCN?

It was a low print run I believe, pretty hard to find now and a pretty decent game. You may be thinking you saw Backyard Football at CC, which is what I saw in abundance, which is not that rare nor hard to find, but looks almost identical to Backyard Baseball.

This is crazy! The same people who buy this crap is the people who picked that Mary-Kate and Ashley game at Best Buy because it was $5. People should learn to pass up games.

[quote name='RobotSimp']I got one at the CC sale for 5 and sold it this past week on ebay for 87.99[/quote]

Holy moley! Your name should be RoboPimp, not Simp.

And I thought I lucked out finding a copy of Gitaroo Man.

[quote name='scsg75']It was a low print run I believe, pretty hard to find now and a pretty decent game. You may be thinking you saw Backyard Football at CC, which is what I saw in abundance, which is not that rare nor hard to find, but looks almost identical to Backyard Baseball.[/quote]

According to my receipts I had three of these, four of the football, and a couple of the hockey version. It was cheap at CC and madness prevails on eBay.

bread's done
Back