Nintendo DS and Animal Crossing: Wild World $130 shipped

[quote name='wbc1228']humm..
tempting.
must resist until the DS Lite is out.[/QUOTE]
Dude, come on. It's in blue, it's $20 less than the Lite will be, and it comes with a free awesome and occasionally rare game. Bite.

With free shipping it really doesn't matter if it's B&M!!! It's a gret deal if I hadn't gotten one already I would have gotten this. I love the DS, hands down best portable ever made!!! Save yourself a trip to the store and order!!!

[quote name='oni-link']With free shipping it really doesn't matter if it's B&M!!! It's a gret deal if I hadn't gotten one already I would have gotten this. I love the DS, hands down best portable ever made!!! Save yourself a trip to the store and order!!![/quote]

saver shipping takes forever

[quote name='wildnuts02']i called and apparently it's not B&M. at least not around here[/quote]

Hmm, thats strange since I was in ebgames yesterday and could of sworn they had a big sign on the ds with animal crossing game marked at $130..

I hate to say it but anybody thinking of buying a regular DS now should really just wait for the lite..... Even if it was half the price heh...........

[quote name='Zoglog']I hate to say it but anybody thinking of buying a regular DS now should really just wait for the lite..... Even if it was half the price heh...........[/quote]Agreed. It's worth the wait.

it's true. then again, i don't think i'll play the DS too much so a "plain" one might to the job for me. I just want it for castlevania and brain age and new mario

bread's done
Back