Does Fye's need a receipt if I want store credit?

help1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Does Fye's need a receipt if I want store credit?

This must be the right forum ... talk about verbal abuse.

I'm pretty sure you have to have a receipt in order to get the full price on a sealed game, you can trade it in though and their tradein prices are better than a lot of other stores.

The "verbal abuse" isn't necessarily that you got it in the wrong forum, so much so as that you're telling everyone here that you plan on doing something that isn't quite legal, and asking them to condone it.

[quote name='help1']My uncle gave me this gift.[/quote]

Heh, I pulled that lie off too, only it was Wal-Mart and it was "cousins".

Trust me, it's much harder than you think to return any kind of media (CD/DVD/Video Game) without a receipt. It's really not worth the hassle.

This is (one of the reasons) why the scams suck -- everyone is assuming he is lying. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt. His uncle could have given it to him. The unlce may have even bought it from FYE.

Considering that his original post asked "what places give store credit without a receipt," I just can't do it.

[quote name='swick']Considering that his original post asked "what places give store credit without a receipt," I just can't do it.[/quote]

accually his original post ONLY stated FYE, NOT what places.

I did not mean to cause such a stir over the matter. I apologize to those who think I am lying and am grateful for people who see the truth. I got a game as a present and I don't want it. Plain and simple. Stop bashing me when I have not done anything wrong and I have certainly not done anything to any of you.

Thanks. Have a nice day. Hopefully tomorrow I will get ESPN 2k5 for PS2. If it's sold out, it is my fault for not pre-ordering... but I'll wait a few days. The 2k Sports series are hot since dreamcast. Although I have been a Madden fan since 2001, I think it's obvious that ESPN is trying harder. Time to show support, especially with them trying to get peeps with a price drop. Shows guts. That's what I like in a company.

[quote name='JibbaJabba']accually his original post ONLY stated FYE, NOT what places.[/quote]
The original post. And in another he asks how to remove Circuit City's price sticker without leaving residue. "Gifts" isn't really a good reason for that one, but whatever.

So, yeah. If you are telling the truth, help1, I'm sorry - but those questions together don't look so hot.

If my uncle was to buy me a game I either already had or did not want.. I'd ask him for the receipt and go return it that way. As would anyone else.

And although I don't feel like trying to rant on about why you anti-captilist scamming bastard pieces of dog feces should stop what you're doing.. I agree with swick, it looks like he's trying to scam.

Look at your name. Cornfedwb Cornfedwb Cornfedwb Cornfedwb .... ANYONE else see a STRIKING resemblence to CONFEDERACY. Yes, the same Southern Confederate States who wanted to leave the United States. The United States, a country based on capitalism. Yet a striking apparantly supporter of an Anti-Union situation, which thus = an anti-capitalist belief for you my friend.

By the way, it is obvious that you do not care for your uncle's feelings. Going to my uncle and asking for a receipt... not only would I feel awkward, so would he, and I would also find out the price of the game in this way, which would make my uncle feel strange and could make him feel cheap. YOU NEVER ASK THE GIVER FOR A RECEIPT!

bread's done
Back