Do survey for a free box of Hershey's Take 5 candy bars

Man... the shit I do for free stuff... Oh damnit, That reminds me. I never got the free thumbdrive or the free movie tickets... =(

I did get free candy bar certificates, a razor, and $10!

I'd do it but I'd be greedy and keep all the candy bars for myself. If there's 24 bars per box thats probably over 5000 calories total. That's a lot.

I did this BzzBlast with BzzAgent a while ago...but I got just under 20 bars in a plain shipping box. The candy's good, but I don't think it's worthy of the moniker it claims. I didn't know they're extending the BzzBlast/creating a new one.

I sell candy to people at school and make a killing, the fact that I can make a mathematically inexpressable profit margin makes me happy.

[quote name='Doom Gaze']I sell candy to people at school and make a killing, the fact that I can make a mathematically inexpressable profit margin makes me happy.[/quote]

24*.50=$12

I just expressed it.

I joined the Bzzagent. It seems really easy, but I don't see myself handing out candy to strangers, probably just give it to friends and see what they think.

[quote name='Kayden']24*.50=$12

I just expressed it.[/QUOTE]

That's just flat profit. Profit margin (profit/cost) would be more like

$12/0

Which, like he said, is technically mathematically inexpressable

They were handing Take 5s out for free on campus when I still went to college last year, and they mailed out free candy bar coupons before. I'm surprised they're still trying to advertise through word of mouth. Take 5s are pretty yummy... too bad I don't buy candy that often. A free box sounds good though, thanks OP!

[quote name='Doom Gaze']I sell candy to people at school and make a killing, the fact that I can make a mathematically inexpressable profit margin makes me happy.[/quote]

LOL That reminds me of back in school when my friend was the candy hustler. He just decided one day to take his allowance and buy candy and sold it and bought more and more and more! His mom would take him to Sams Club (pretty sure it was sams even back then) and he would buy those full display things of lemon heads and fireballs and blowpops and then later the sour tear jeakers several at a time. He made a fortune selling all that crap and sports team pencils etc etc anything for a quarter or fifty cents lol. He was quite a lil business man but now he is in jail or in trouble with the cops last I heard because he found better "candy" to sell.....

[quote name='$hady']LOL That reminds me of back in school when my friend was the candy hustler. He just decided one day to take his allowance and buy candy and sold it and bought more and more and more! His mom would take him to Sams Club (pretty sure it was sams even back then) and he would buy those full display things of lemon heads and fireballs and blowpops and then later the sour tear jeakers several at a time. He made a fortune selling all that crap and sports team pencils etc etc anything for a quarter or fifty cents lol. He was quite a lil business man but now he is in jail or in trouble with the cops last I heard because he found better "candy" to sell.....[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. I hope I don't go that way, or get caught anyway.

[quote name='Doom Gaze']I sell candy to people at school and make a killing, the fact that I can make a mathematically inexpressable profit margin makes me happy.[/QUOTE]

man those were the days... i rememeber people selling candy at school.. it was those jolly ranchers..... dude got a big bag for like 2 or 3 bucks and sold them piece by piece for around 10-20 per bag

[quote name='slidecage']man those were the days... i rememeber people selling candy at school.. it was those jolly ranchers..... dude got a big bag for like 2 or 3 bucks and sold them piece by piece for around 10-20 per bag[/QUOTE]

How much did they go for? A dime?

[quote name='Doom Gaze']How much did they go for? A dime?[/QUOTE]

i think they sold them for 25 cents not sure .. it was like almost 20 years ago

i know they was selling them for 5-10x more then they paid

[quote name='Deadpool']I'm still waiting for my free Bawls.[/quote]

yeah what ever hapend to that I think i signed up for three diferent opertunitys for free bawls and never got any.

I'm guessing all you out for profit skipped over the Terms and Agreement

16. Products Not Intended For Resale. Any product (BzzReward, incentive in BzzKit, etc.) is not intended for resale. Any violation will result in removal of "Agent" from "Campaign". Repeated violations will result in termination from BzzAgent and all BzzAgent sites.

Thanks OP, I'll give it a shot.:)

Gave it a shot. Hopefully they'll still send me the free stuff as I just completely skipped over the entire survey part.

[quote name='Caliburn']I did this BzzBlast with BzzAgent a while ago...but I got just under 20 bars in a plain shipping box. [/quote]

Same here. I've been a Bzz Agent for a while now. This was my favorite Blast/Campaign so far. They did one with Nutella not too long ago which I didn't care for very much.

Today was the fist time I tried this Hershey's Take 5 bar, kinda reminds me of twix in a way but then it is like another bar that I cannot remember.

[quote name='Sejad']Well the topic says it all you have to sign up for it, also this is a good website for collecting points and getting other free stuff, the thing that blows non of my fellow Canadians can get these bars....only US for this one.

Link:

http://www.hersheys.com/take5/believe.aspx[/quote]
damn it i have to remember not to put in my real age or just sign up as my Dad it said i was ineliagable but i guess i dont really need to get any fatter

I got mine saturday. Mmmmmmmmmm. I'll share them with my gf, she just signed up to get a box too, 40 snack sizes between 2 people...

bread's done
Back