How much will you pay for ESPN NFL 2K5?

Twenty dead president's is all it's worth. Not saying it's going to be a bad game. It's just that they come out with sports titles so fast you could go broke, quick, at fifty a pop. I'm still waiting for a price drop for ESPN Baseball 2K5.

I am hoping that the Xbox version will be even cheaper than $19.99 the first week at BB. Unlikely, but it would be nice. Since it is LIVE, we can use the coupon from the in-store magazine instead of a GGC.

[quote name='guessed']I am hoping that the Xbox version will be even cheaper than $19.99 the first week at BB. Unlikely, but it would be nice. Since it is LIVE, we can use the coupon from the in-store magazine instead of a GGC.[/quote]

You think the coupon would work for this title?

Five bucks off would be nice.

I'll pay whatever it takes.

That being said, I have 2 CC games I don't really want and EB is doing a deal where you trade in 2 select games and get 2k5 for free. So total being paid will be $10.

But if that deal wasn't happening I'd pay $20. I'm really looking forward to ESPN this year.

Ill probably use the GGC but for people who's BB dont have the cards someone said BB's instore game magazine has a coupon for $5 off any live game so that would work also

$10.00 a $5.00 off coupon from the back of the Best Buy Magazine in stores for Xbox Live software and then a $5.00 Rewards zone certificate. Now that is a deal!

I can't believe I'm not getting Madden this year... I had a DC with NFL2k and I loved it so for $15 I can't pass this up...

wait, can I change my answer? I think I will trade my $3 Rogue Ops and my $5 Defender for ESPN NFL2K5... heh, heh, heh....

i needa change my answer too, The Thing and Dino Crisis 3...save bout 8 buccks instead of just 5 :p

And Dino Crisis, the frist level is all i played...and the camera sucks.

it just plain sucks lol

Bahaha!

I traded in my copy of ATV Offroad Fury 2 that came free with my PS2 and Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild that I picked up for $5 and got NFL 2k5 for free. Cheapass ahoy!

I am gonna buy it off of Ebay and pay $50 dollars PLUS $12.50 Shipping.

Total Cost: $62.50

JULY FOOLS I TRICKED U ALL!!!! 2 Game trade in at EBGames. Done. Thanks.

[quote name='help1']I am gonna buy it off of Ebay and pay $50 dollars PLUS $12.50 Shipping.

Total Cost: $62.50

JULY FOOLS I TRICKED U ALL!!!! 2 Game trade in at EBGames. Done. Thanks.[/quote]

That got me wondering if the eBay buyers knew got word that the game is $19.99 MSRP. I checked, and it looks like they know, and will only be paying $2-$7 over MSRP, instead of $30 over.

bread's done
Back