A video Pamela Rogers sent to that kid

[quote name='Maynard']Damn, i would have hit that and never told a single fucking soul.[/QUOTE]

It makes you wonder how many teenage boys are tapping their hot teachers and being smart about it by not telling anyone...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']It makes you wonder how many teenage boys are tapping their hot teachers and being smart about it by not telling anyone...[/quote]

None. You aren't thinking like a 13 year old boy.

"Hey guys! I fucked our math teacher!"
"Woah, holy shit!"

You'd be king.

[quote name='Rig']None. You aren't thinking like a 13 year old boy.

"Hey guys! I fucked our math teacher!"
"Woah, holy shit!"

You'd be king.[/QUOTE]

I'm with Rig. haha

But then you wouldn't have anymore poosae. Dunno bout you, but i'd rather have poosae(bribe her for A's too) over being king.

God.

I just fail to understand why she was having sex with a thirteen year-old! Why was I not getting action from my teacher when I was that age?

And it's not like she's hideous, or something. She actually has a pretty nice body. She appears to be in at least good shape... And she's pretty attractive.

What has her defense been?

I had a friend who worked at Best Buy as a computer tech a while ago. One time this chick brought in her computer to do a backup and a complete system restore. Upon booting the system, they found lots of pictures and videos like this one sitting on her desktop.

Needless to say, a backup was made.

[quote name='radjago']I had a friend who worked at Best Buy as a computer tech a while ago. One time this chick brought in her computer to do a backup and a complete system restore. Upon booting the system, they found lots of pictures and videos like this one sitting on her desktop.

Needless to say, a backup was made.[/quote]
:lol: Awesome. I gotta wonder how many times they bust guys for having CP.

[quote name='Tiphireth']:lol: Awesome. I gotta wonder how many times they bust guys for having CP.[/QUOTE]Yes, I'm sure that's something you in particular are very concerned about. ;) :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yes, I'm sure that's something you in particular are very concerned about. ;) :lol:[/quote]

Hay, if it's drawn, it's not CP. :(

[quote name='shieryda']Man, some of the text messages that chick sent are pretty amusing:

http://www.gallatinnewsexaminer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060426/NEWS03/60426004/1309/MTCN04[/quote]
"Good Morning and I love u always. Thank u 4 makin me the happiest person n the world! I wil have this fone 2nite an 2moro I have 2 go 2 c a counselor a sex one." Court documents did not specify a date on which this message was sent.
... My god, someone shoot this bitch. 2moro? :puke: "Thank u 4 makin me the happiest person n the world!" Yeah, for putting you in jail.. retard.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I hear that! :applause: ;) :lol:[/quote]
Just quoting from the gospel of the loli. ;)

[quote name='shieryda']Wait, I thought she was a teacher in Tennessee? That myspace account says she's a basketball coach in Paris, France...[/QUOTE]
Read farther down on the left to the big "fuck You" to the media, and it all makes sense.

God damn!

That is the fucking dumbest kid of all eternity. There's no way he's ever going to get a chick that hot again.

Plus, how do you think her husband feels after finding out his wife is getting boned by a 13 year old kid? Geez.

bread's done
Back