360 drops - King Kong, NBA 2K6, Live 06 drop to $39.99 new/$34.99 used at Gamestop/EB

yea still too high for a game that i heard is a 5 hour game... o by the way does anyone think that xbox 360 greatest hits will be 29.99 instead of 19.99

Waaaaay too short of a game, but was fun while it lasted.

The price I payed on eBay (25.00) was good, but I'm glad to see more 360 games dropping.

[quote name='dooddude']does it work good on a regular tv, because I remember they issued something about that........[/QUOTE]

I thought it was just that the 360 version of King Kong was darker than the others. The demo was very dark on my HDTV. Couldn't see very well with my normal tv settings.

Good deal on NBA 2K6, been looking to pick this up for a while. Definitley better than Live 06 IMO.

I have only played the PS2 version, but I'm very sure not a lot changed. It can easily be finished in less than 10 hours, so it's worth a rent or buying it used.

When King Kong hits $20, new or used, eBay or elsewhere, I might just pick it up to unleash the--no, not ape--repressed 'scorewhore' within. Don't you get, like, 500 points for successfully pounding your chest?

The only one worth the $40 is NBA 2k6. Live is a pathetic attempt to steal your money and Kong is far too short. I'd say wait till Kong is $20 and Live is $5 or less.

I've only played the demo of Nba Live but it was AWFUL! Nba 2k6 was quite a bit better but it froze on me quite a few times. EA really needs to get their asses in gear for the 2007 lineup of sports game. Almost every one they made this year sucked (besides FN RND3).

Isn't NBA 2k just the current gen game with a Hi-def gloss of paint?

I'm going to pick up King Kong. Been waiting for a price drop, and I could care less about how short it is. I perfer my games this length, anything more and they usually outlast their welcome.

[quote name='Scahom1']Isn't NBA 2k just the current gen game with a Hi-def gloss of paint?

I'm going to pick up King Kong. Been waiting for a price drop, and I could care less about how short it is. I perfer my games this length, anything more and they usually outlast their welcome.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but it's still an amazing game. My all-time fav sports game. And I play a lot of sports games.

[quote name='Pootie Thang']Yeah but it's still an amazing game. My all-time fav sports game. And I play a lot of sports games.[/QUOTE]

I guess. I just find it weird that (especially on this site) everybody is recommending spending $40 on a a port, where you can find the same game for $30 or less on XB/PS2

Still too steep a price for a game you can beat in a weekend - or in the case of NBA 2K6's achievements, a sitting.

bread's done
Back