Amplitude for $13.99 at overstock.com

amplitude is by far one of my fav games of all time i mastered every single difficultly and owned all the scores. Do you guys thing they'll come out with a sequel??? GOOD GOD THEY Have TO!

mn

[quote name='Maynard']amplitude is by far one of my fav games of all time i mastered every single difficultly and owned all the scores. Do you guys thing they'll come out with a sequel??? GOOD GOD THEY Have TO!

mn[/quote]

I don't think it sold terribly well, which sucks since it was such a great game. I can't imagine that Frequency sold that much better though and the made Amplitude, so hopefully they will make another one (and that more people will buy it)

This game is simply awesome. It has great online play too (gotta love those duels!)

Very much worth it. I picked up it for 7 bucks at Target on clearance. Awesome game, great price.

Luckily I found this game over at my local Toy's R US for $14.99 and I had a coupon for 10% off. So great deal, and sealed. I can't believe I actually found it in the discount bin. Apparently it was just clearance games and this was way way way on the bottom. I had rented this game way back when and thought I could never find it for cheap. Now I own it. Great game.

bread's done
Back