Win a Nintendo Wii(winner announced!)

Michaellvortega

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Im going to extend the contest to July 4th. I see alot of stuff that is Great but maybe needs to be polished. So in a effort to please the public the Prize has been up to a Nintendo Wii system. YES a real ing Nintendo Wii, if that is not cause to make a ultra kick ass sig I dont know wtf is.

Hey guys I'm looking for a new avatar and sig pic combo, and I want YOU to make it. The rules are as follows.

1: It has to be usable on CAG

2: You cant steal from other people's sigs or avatars from other sites.

3: You have to have been a member of CAG since atleast 1/1/06

4:You cant be from the CAG staff(No Mods or Cheapy D) Hell no am I shipping to japan!

5:You can enter as many combos,sigs,and or avatars as you want.

6: the rules can change if need be.

7:we do not talk about fight club.

My interest are NGC/Xbox360/PS2, Naruto(duh!),Chicks licking Wii remotes?,Halo, saving cash on games, and Pastel colored cartoons(like the naruto credits on Season2?).

::::SOME IDEAS OF WHAT TO ME WOULD BE COOL:::::

had a idea of Masterchief sniping barbie(barbie horse adventure) of her horse

Replace the infamous PSP licking girl pic with the girl licking the Wii wiimote instead. With a witty catch prhase like "Once you go Nintendo you don't have to pretendo" with a animated wink from the girl.

A Parody of the "I need a weapon" Halo 2 teaser with some type of twist.Maybe the weapon is a Wiimote

Naruto throwing Xbox styled shirukens that form my name.(ala Ninja Gaiden)

Naruto using Bushin no Jutsu to turn into a hot babe making my current Avatar explode

A LOTR's themed sig with the ring of light(Xbox) being "the One ring to rule them all"

Mario in a banana suite doing peanut butter jelly time!

A Red Spartin hitting a Blue Spartin in the head, Looped like the avatar that is alread out there with a guy hitting himself.

Mario's head from Mario 64 (animated)

Cute animated Mario,Master chief and Naruto dancing.

I can tell you as that Animated sigs and avatars are a plus.
the winner "There can be only one" will be picked by me. PM me with any Questions or if you need source material. My current avatar is the 2nd Hokage with my face badly pasted over and My Sig is another badly Shoped photo so help me out and WIN!

Hows this?

sucks10.gif

I can change the text to "MichaellVortega sucks"

[quote name='Michaellvortega']No pics of your Mom Mookyjooky.[/QUOTE]

hahahahahahha.... i don't hate you anymore ;) lol

This shouldn't be a challenge to win, what with already three people valuing petty internet grudges over a brand new video game. :razz:

Tagged.

Since you love Naruto I made something nobody can top.

billycontest2.jpg

Billycontest.jpg

Isn't it awesome! Nobody is going to enter now because mine is the bomb!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I don't watch naruto or even like it one bit, but here's a little something I found you'd probably like....

naruto_uchihacest.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's pretty gay, "You are the weakest link GOODBYE!"

[quote name='Murcielago77']any games you specifically like?[/QUOTE]

Metal Gear/Legend of Zelda(Non Cell shaded)/Halo/Mario Bros/KOTOR/Ninja Gaiden

I had a idea of Masterchief sniping barbie(barbie horse adventure) of her horse

Replace the infamous PSP licking girl pic with the girl licking the Wii wiimote instead. With a witty catch prhase like "Once you go Nintendo you don't have to pretendo" with a animated wink from the girl.

A Parody of the "I need a weapon" Halo 2 teaser with some type of twist.

Naruto throwing Xbox styled shirukens that form my name.(ala Ninja Gaiden)

Naruto using Bushin no Jutsu to turn into a hot babe making my current Avatar explode

Two questions:
1. Do you want your name on the sig? Since we're making this sig for a contest, this property does become yours... others might steal it if it doesn't have your name on it.:p
2. Any chance of the end date changing? I want to know because I started it but won't have time to work on it for while.. so I don't want to waste my time.

I'd like my name in it but it's not totally necessary, and when do you think it should end? the end of the month is pretty long already but I'm open to suggestions.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']I'd like my name in it but it's not totally necessary, and when do you think it should end? the end of the month is pretty long already but I'm open to suggestions.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, that's plenty long enough.. I have no problems with the end date. I was just wondering if the end date would move up (like, before the end of the month). I'm just saying it would suck for me if the end date moved up, that's all.:)

[quote name='the3rdkey']You skill amaze me year after year OTM![/QUOTE]

He made my siggy and I never changed it, amazing skills.

annd heres an abstract sig I did , no renders but I thought it looked sweet, I can do the avy as well if you really like it

michael3bz.jpg

I'd give it a shot for el Free gameo, but I'm only good at making inflamatory and/or pithy commentary for my sigs(damn you people that have taken a photoshop "class" =( ). I must meditate on this.....while I'm supposed to be doing term papers.

[quote name='Murcielago77']

vortega43rt.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Am I the only one that finds this funny?

Damn, the competition is hot... looks like I'll have to try harder.

[quote name='Vinny']:rofl: Am I the only one that finds this funny?

Damn, the competition is hot... looks like I'll have to try harder.[/quote]

:rofl:

That is wrong on so many levels.

[quote name='rowley72']how did u guys learn to get so good at this?? What software do u use.[/quote]
Probably just photoshop.

Cant wait to get my new PC (whenever that may be) so i can get photoshop on it. Im assuming its not compatable with windows 98 ;)

I will try to enter this also,

I have not been able to see some pictures on these boards for some reason, even in this thread I cannot see some of the peoples avatars they have created. For example, OTM, I cannot see his. I use Firefox, do you guys have any suggestions, thanks

[quote name='rowley72']how did u guys learn to get so good at this?? What software do u use.[/quote]Im pretty sure that 99% of the good people use Photoshop.

Personally I like Photoshop 7.

Just use Photoshop 7 or CS2.

and you get good by practicing :D
I will teach, for money :)

[quote name='xboxdude56']Im pretty sure that 99% of the good people use Photoshop.

Personally I like Photoshop 7.

Just use Photoshop 7 or CS2.

and you get good by practicing :D
I will teach, for money :)[/quote]
Is there anything that you know of that is Windows 98 compatible?

bread's done
Back