Jet Set Radio Future/Sega GT 0.99 used at GS/EB

Aw, you're kidding me. I bought this a couple of days ago for $2.99!

Here's me, complaining about a two dollar difference.

Thanks op.

Wow, $1.05 shipped. Granted in the old days it would have been 74 cents shipped, but this was a tiny bit of nostalgia for the old EB.

I would so totally get this if I had an XBOX. The first game on DC was one of my favs. I'm still thinking about getting it.....

Thanks OP. Just got it, 2 games, shipped, for $1.04! WOW. That's my best deal ever. I'd have to get it even if I didn't plan to play them, but JSRF has been on my list for a while.

How did you find it? I searched on the site but couldn't find it in any of the listings, only by searching for the game itself.

Thanks, picked it up for JSRF.

Crimson skies is totally worth $3 too, and we've had some fun with top spin.

I hate JSRF (a blasphemous sequel, compared to it's predecessor), and I don't have an Xbox...

But I bought one so that I can give it to a friend. Only for Sega GT, though, because JSRF is simply unholy.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I hate JSRF (a blasphemous sequel, compared to it's predecessor), and I don't have an Xbox...

But I bought one so that I can give it to a friend. Only for Sega GT, though, because JSRF is simply unholy.

alphonsosoriano- there's another thread w/ all those titles and more. the ones the OP posted are more recent drops.

[quote name='solsovly']If you own an xbox, you have absolutely no excuse not to own these, especially at these prices.[/QUOTE]
The fact that they came free with it for a while also supports this.

The question is, did the price in-store change to match? I hate calling that store because the people working at my local are dipshits... and it's backordered online now.

I don't think they've dropped in-store yet, at least they haven't at the store near me. Heck, I'm still waiting for them to drop Stranger's Wrath to $10.

[quote name='Serialkilla']I don't think they've dropped in-store yet, at least they haven't at the store near me. Heck, I'm still waiting for them to drop Stranger's Wrath to $10.[/QUOTE]

It's dropped to $.99 at both stores nearest to me, it should be everywhere else as well.

Oddworld stranger's Wrath STILL hasn't dropped to $9.99 instore yet... that one is pissing me off.

Are you guys sure the games haven't dropped? Games are mislabeled at my local EB/Gamestops ALL the time. They seem to be update with the online prices if you ring them up.

Knights of the Old Republic dropped to $7.99, also.

i somehow couldn't find it in gamestop, but eb games had about 8 of jsrf/sega gt for $0.99 each. i picked up one and freedom fighters for xbox, which recently dropped to $6.99.

[quote name='wbc1228']Jet Set Radio Future: The one and only game I beat on the XBOX before selling the system.[/QUOTE]

Well you sure got a good feel for what the system had to offer, didn't you? :roll:

[quote name='wbc1228']Jet Set Radio Future: The one and only game I beat on the XBOX before selling the system.[/QUOTE]
Goodness... to have owned an Xbox and not played Ninja Gaiden is so sad. :(

[quote name='redgopher']Well you sure got a good feel for what the system had to offer, didn't you? :roll:[/QUOTE]

yep!

just kidding.
I know.....
I'm missing out on a lot of good games.
I was STUPID back then. I was short on cash so I sold the XBOX for about $100 on ebay. That system was pretty much SUPER MINT (yes, that is a term now) with less than 15 hours put into it. Seems like I'll have to pay an even higher price now if I buy an XBOX.
:whistle2:(

Oh, and that is not dumbest mistake in my life. That honor goes back to the summer of 1997 when I traded in my sega saturn (in mint condition with box) along with 10 other games (which included Guardian Heroes) just so I can get a copy of Final Fantasy VII. At that time, I didn't even have a PSX yet (didn't get one until a few months after that) but that is how badly I wanted the game. Did I mention that I handed them my Christmas Nights demo for free? I was a dumbass back then. Seems like that demo has appreciated dramatically. Now I don't even bother trading stuff in (or selling) unless it is ultra crappy (or used scratched up/imperfect games that was sent to me by ebgames/gamestop/wherehouse and I was too lazy to verify when I first got it). I might have to make an exception to the rule and sell my version 1.5 ceramic white PSP on ebay along with the 2GB memory stick so I can buy a number of games for the DS Lite. I also need to weed out all the games that are Greatest Hits (and rebuy them). Man, what is the point of me having rules if I keep breaking them. On well...................

Seems like I should also beat myself up for trading in my snes and the 20 gazillions or so games just to help me partially finance my sega saturn at $399.99. And yes, I was barely given anything for my snes collection. All these regretful memories are coming back to me. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enough random chit chat. Even I'm getting sick of hearing myself mumbling.

[quote name='Lord Draconus777']Wow, this must be some sort of blowout for Xbox games, I wonder if they'll stop taking trades for them after while =p[/quote]

Absolutely killer time to be a new XBox owner. I have ten games, maybe more, after less than two weeks of owning, and I don't think I've spent more than $70 on them.

I got the combo from the trade forum onths ago for 5 bucks, but that's still one hell of a deal. I could give a shit about Sega GT, but no one should miss out on JSRF, even though it still pales to the original.

A local EB had a stack of about ten of the JSRF/SegaGT combos on the counter, along with a few $2.99 games, and they were trying to sell them off with every purchase. I envision stacks of the games, fifty cases high, piled throughout their stockroom.

I went today on my lunch break and picked up a copy of JSRF/SegaGT for $.99. I got out to the car, opened it up and it looked like someone play shuffleboard with it. Gonna test it in a little while to see if it works. If not, heads will roll. :D

[quote name='solsovly']What dont you like about the sequel? The simplified tagging?[/QUOTE]

I liked them both, although I preferred the Dreamcast game because you could import your own gif/jpegs as graffiti. Even after all these years it's still rare that I see something on a custom level as cool as that for consoles.

just bought it today. Got Jet Set Radio Future by itself because they didnt Sega Gt 2002. They kind of questioned it be 99 cents but i brought in the paper and they honored it. Thanks for everyone for pointing me to this great deal.

[quote name='inca']just bought it today. Got Jet Set Radio Future by itself because they didnt Sega Gt 2002. They kind of questioned it be 99 cents but i brought in the paper and they honored it. Thanks for everyone for pointing me to this great deal.[/quote]

Well, actually, JSRF/Sega GT 2002 are on the same disc. You got an individual copy that would normally cost $13, so it was all you. Congratulations, though!

It's worth noting that the Top Spin/NCAA 2005 pack came with a 2 month trial for Live, and you may be able to get lucky (like I did) and find it still in the case.

I'm sure it's probably been posted elsewhere as well, but Morrowind Platinum Hits is $5 "used" - meaning that new copies have been opened to sell as used and clear stock. No reason to not grab this if you like RPGs.

Got mine today, it was my first console used game order from Gamestop and I guess I got lucky because it came complete with original case and both manuals. The manuals are kind of worn and the disc has some scratches (not too bad I guess), but for $0.99 I don't care

Hell, I just went into GameStop and bought mine days ago.

I got to look at the disc's condition and make sure I had manuals BEFORE buying. When it comes to used games, it's always better buying offline.

[quote name='Xizer']Hell, I just went into GameStop and bought mine days ago.

I got to look at the disc's condition and make sure I had manuals BEFORE buying. When it comes to used games, it's always better buying offline.[/quote]

I got mine at a b&m too, I'd never buy from the website. I found a perfect case/manual set on the wall, then the clerk grumbled because I wanted to choose the best disc out of the several they had for a 99 cent game. :)

I got mine today.

The envelope seemed kind of soft, so I figured I didn't get a case or manual. I squeezed it, and it seemed really soft. Then I folded the envelope in half!

That was when I noticed that the end was open. The envelope was empty! Someone got JSRF today, but it wasn't me.

I called GameStop and the woman was super nice, said she'd send a new out tomorrow, 2nd day air! We'll see if this one arrives.

bread's done
Back