Mortal Kombat: Deception: Xbox 9.99 Shaolin Monks $19.99 @ Bestbuy.com

If Monk is a price drop to $19.99 (ie., not a weekly sale), I may pick it up with a GGC coupon in the next few weeks when I swing by there.

great prices I can't wait for the new MK game with all the characters, although I never play MK competitively.

mkarmageddon_1_x.jpg

fuck yaeh. Took it long enough. If this is the same price at Fry's I would be ecstatic. They still have some of the LEs but of the good box arts, not the crappy mileenas that no body can seem to get rid of.

Got myself one for $15 after GGC.

Also, might as well mention that Best Buy let me use a GGC AFTER pricematching Kingdom Hearts 2 to Compusa's price of $30, so got it for $25. ($20 if you count the $5 Pricegrabber review rebate i will get)

Picked up what appeared to be the last copy in the store. Still marked at $30 on the shelf but rang up as $20 (then $14.99 after my GGC :D).

Thanks OP!

went to BB today and they shipped their copies to another store nearby... since I don't have a car I'll have to make a bus trip down to a further BB... Looking forward to Shaolin Monks.

both worth the price... but unfortunately for me i buy these on launch day.. im a mk freak..

anyways hope that they are on the 360 bc list soon (along with mk armegeddon) and I cant wait for UMK3 ONLINE!

[quote name='guyver2077']and I cant wait for UMK3 ONLINE![/QUOTE]dude, I plan on buying a 360 just for that. Unless they put the Live Arcade on Windows Vista.

[quote name='BustaUppa']dude, I plan on buying a 360 just for that. Unless they put the Live Arcade on Windows Vista.[/QUOTE]

yup thats one of the main reasons i got it..... hope to see some good competition out there

bread's done
Back