A pleasant Surprise - Final Fantasy 8 US OST worth this much??

Incredibly rare soundtrack set, expect it to go up. I have seen them before, but they all went for $50+ Official game soundtrack prices have been through the roof recently.

Heh - i was just looking up the FF8 soundtracks and saw this auction.

Was trying to find out if my copy was a bootleg or not - bought it as a bundle with the game when it was first released. It says Ever Anime on the back so i suppose it is. Looks nice enough to be real though.

I bought it from square's website when FF8 came out.. I remember bugging my mom to let me use her credit card back then.. Guess it was a good thing.

I'd buy it if I actually had money. Oh well. Too bad it's actually worth something and I can't get it for cheap. Sux for me. Free bump for you.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Any bonus for CAG bidders? Like maybe changing your avatar if one of us wins it?[/QUOTE]

that bad, huh? I knew it was a goofy face but not that ugly

CAG bidders get free shipping and a FF8 pre-order bonus cloth map from EB, unless that's rare too.

[quote name='jer7583']that bad, huh? I knew it was a goofy face but not that ugly

CAG bidders get free shipping and a FF8 pre-order bonus cloth map from EB, unless that's rare too.[/quote]

that might be rare also, put it on ebay see what happens

bread's done
Back