Hansolox1's daily price drop update Medal of Honor Rising Sun(XBOX) $9.99 (BACK)

But its only 10 bucks! And you can get an additional 10% off if you are a gamespot complete member. You know you want it. It is staring you in the face saying "buy me, buy me"

I actually was on the edge due to my recent purchases, but system link co-op sounded interesting. This is the second time I've had an item in my cart and it was gone before credit card info was put in. lol. I just hope EB limits the purchases to two an order again so I get a better chance. Still, 1 hour is not a bad time frame for CAG these days for a $9.99 game.

Remember the days when a $9.99 game would sell out in minutes, rather than a hour? I wonder how soon our collective CAG greed will recallibrate to pre-CC madness levels.

Sadly, despite the increased timeframe, I still missed this deal.

I rented this craptastic game, beat it in less than one day. Worst Medal of Honor game out. Rented it for 99 cents and still feel ripped off.

Its strange at EBgames.com how right before these games go on sale for 9.99, they are 29.99. I saw it with this game and counter strike. Has anyone else noticed this?

$10 for a game that seems to be worse than Frontline (an average FPS at best in my opinion) is still a little too much for my taste. Now, if it was $5 on the other hand. . .

This game really sucked, I got it when it was new. Thanks to this post I remembered to add it to my trade list so if anyone's interested send me a pm.

69 left as of 9:43am EASTERN. Damn it's rough waking up at this time going to bed at 3, but I got this overseas chick to talk to everyday. Blah.

[quote name='captainfrizo']$10 for a game that seems to be worse than Frontline (an average FPS at best in my opinion). . .[/quote]

Frontline actually scored pretty well (8-9 out of 10) with most professional reviewers. I understand that Rising Sun isn't as good, but you do get to experience Pearl Harbor and later attack Japan.

I also understand that this game sold reasonably well in Japan considering that the Japanese are the enemy in the game. For just $10 new, I'm sure you can probably play this game through to the end and later sell or trade it for just about what you paid.

Since EA is supporting Live now, some of the anger that many Xbox owners once felt toward the company has begun to fade.

[quote name='yeldarb367']Not sure if I want this but I have some time to think. There are still 100+ copies available.[/quote]
I posted this and within a half of an hour they were all gone. Damn.

Too bad they canned the MOH flight sim game... I mean, for some sick reason, I've always prayed for something like a Jane's/EA game that would allow you to fly a B-29 and drop an atomic bomb on Hiroshima or Nagasaki (dropped by the Enola Gay and Bock's Car for all you history buffs out there).

But no... the Flight Sim genre has pretty much all been abandoned.. or replaced by "arcade action" flight games like Ace Combat. Such a cruel, cruel world.... but at least 2d shooters are making a comeback

Finally got in. Ordered Ride Racer Revolution (PSone) for 1.99 pre-owned to use saver and pplay15 coupons. Less than shipping, plus it's actually a good game :D

I got in on this deal and had a chance to try the game out this weekend. I only played for about an hour, but I honestly think the reviews are a little harsh. It's definitely a solid 7/10 for me.

The Pearl Harbor stuff is very cool and worth the $10 alone.

I had it in my cart and started going through checkout and all was fine and when I got to the page where I see the order summary, Rising Sun was missing. I searched for it at the site and saw that the price had gone up to $29.99. They shouldn't be able to raise the price on you after you put the item in your cart.

Crap.

[quote name='imacheapasstoo']I had it in my cart and started going through checkout and all was fine and when I got to the page where I see the order summary, Rising Sun was missing. I searched for it at the site and saw that the price had gone up to $29.99. They shouldn't be able to raise the price on you after you put the item in your cart.

Crap.[/quote]

Just wait till tomorrow. Its all good.

How come people are ordering so many? I did get my copy already, so I'm not really upset. The resale value on this thing sucks though, which makes me wonder why buy like 50 copies of the same game?

[quote name='opportunity777']How come people are ordering so many? I did get my copy already, so I'm not really upset. The resale value on this thing sucks though, which makes me wonder why buy like 50 copies of the same game?[/quote]

Because some people suck the cock.

[quote name='opportunity777']How come people are ordering so many? I did get my copy already, so I'm not really upset. The resale value on this thing sucks though, which makes me wonder why buy like 50 copies of the same game?[/quote]

My guess is that it's a lot of dealers who nickle and dime their way through life.

bread's done
Back