ZForce915

CAGiversary!
Feedback
112 (100%)
Metroid Prime Pinball
Metroid Prime Hunters
Mario and Luigi Partners in Time
Super Princess Peach

None of the rest of my games are listed as being rumble pack compatible. Anyone know any others?

i saw a rumble pack for sale at GS yesterday, and it has a sticker on it of the games it's compatible with. all the above games were on it, and i thought there was a 3rd party game too, but i don't remember what now.

More games need to be using the rumble pak... it's been so enjoyable in the games I've played so far.

Has Nintendo or any other developer that showed at E3 mentioned if any of the new offerings will be incorporating rumble?

it would be cool if they got it for Phoenix Wright, like when the witness its getting closer to crackin it starts to rumble, or in a Trauma Center sequel(hopefully) when the patient gets closer to death it starts rumbling increasingly till the patient dies

[quote name='Scobie']More games need to be using the rumble pak... it's been so enjoyable in the games I've played so far.

Has Nintendo or any other developer that showed at E3 mentioned if any of the new offerings will be incorporating rumble?[/quote]

The new Starfox for the DS will support the rumble pack. :)

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']it would be cool if they got it for Phoenix Wright, like when the witness its getting closer to crackin it starts to rumble, or in a Trauma Center sequel(hopefully) when the patient gets closer to death it starts rumbling increasingly till the patient dies[/QUOTE]

better yet, it beats to the heartbeat. oooooooh that would be cool.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']I hope they make a new RP, the current one is far too loud.[/QUOTE]

there's a remodle to fit the Lite, but that's all I know... don't expect the sound to go away...
rumble_pak_ds_lite.jpg

well, for some reason i bought the little DS Lite Rumble pak, despite the fact i have no rumble pak compatible games nor know anyone with any rumble pak compatible games :/

oh well.. now i feel like i actually get use out of my GBA slot, even if it is merely potential use.

[quote name='dyreschlock']well, for some reason i bought the little DS Lite Rumble pak...[/quote]

Did you import it from Play-Asia or somewhere similar? What color is the thing?

-HM

I recently picked up Metroid Pinball with the rumble pack and I have a question.

I have no experience with the DS until I picked up the Lite a few weeks ago so Im not sure if my rumble pack is working right or not. Since it doesnt fit all the way into the Lite, it doesnt really 'rumble' the unit so much as it makes a horrible rattling noise. I think that this is because its made to rumble inside the DS and not while hanging halfway out of it.

So I guess my question is did the rumble pack work better in the old DS or does it just kinda suck all around? Or maybe my pack is defective? Cos after about 2 games of Pinball on my lite, the rumble pack became soo annoying it went back into the game case never to see use again.

[quote name='Hollow Man']Did you import it from Play-Asia or somewhere similar? What color is the thing?

-HM[/quote]
yeah i purchased it from play-asia and it is Black. i can take pictures if you really want to see it.

[quote name='Hollow Man']Hrm, maybe when they release it in the states it'll be white. Time will tell.

-HM[/QUOTE]

here's hoping so... it'll stay in my DS longer if so.

Is this the most current list? Any others?

Metroid Pinball
Super Princess Peach
Magnetica
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Metroid Prime: Hunters
Star Fox

[quote name='daroga']Clubhouse Games as well... for some unknown reason[/QUOTE]

It rumbles when its "Your turn" in a game.

Very cool IMO.

Any word on when/if the redesigned Lite version will be released here? I'm about to just bite and get it from PlayAsia.

[quote name='Womp']It rumbles when its "Your turn" in a game.

Very cool IMO.[/quote]
Interesting. Didn't bother to dig out the RP last night to try it out. Could be good, especially for online play if it's a game where you needn't pay super close attention and can just leave the system on your lap or something while you watch TV (or take a nap?)

Metroid Pinball
Super Princess Peach
Magnetica
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Metroid Prime: Hunters
Star Fox
Clubhouse Games
Elite Beat Agents
Star Trek: Tactical Assault
Mario 3-on-3 Hoops ?

bread's done
Back