9 MORE gaming auctions. Systems, games - Ninja Five-0, Double Dragon, Phantasia more!

whoops-- changed "FFVI" in my title to IV. sorry for any misleading-ness.

After seeing my Pikmin sealed buy out for $50, I wouldn't be suprised to see someone buy that Metal Gear Solid 2.

I put the Metroid Prime Hunters on watch, so we'll see what happens.

Good luck :)

Thanks :) I've seen a few BINs go for $50...otoh my MGS2 auctions have been hitting $15-25. I dunno. I've got a bunch more that I'll just hold on to until MGS4 comes out!

Bump!

[quote name='Technique']Just curious, where did you get all of them sealed and for how much?[/QUOTE]

a compusa in madison, wi for $10 a piece :) they had millions of them

Bumped up FFIV a little for ya (in hopes of scoring it). Too bad I'll be at work when the auction ends ;_;

That DS case is sweet!

[quote name='2Fast']Bumped up FFIV a little for ya (in hopes of scoring it). Too bad I'll be at work when the auction ends ;_;

That DS case is sweet![/QUOTE]

thanks for the bid! :) I know, I hate to part with it! I could only get through half of the game though before going mad. Daroga hooked up the case when I bought it from him.

Since when did Kuru Kuru Kururin get a Euro release and where did you buy it?
I've been trying to acquire a copy of Euro - Mr. Driller Ace, but have no idea where to look.

[quote name='Pijaibros']Since when did Kuru Kuru Kururin get a Euro release and where did you buy it?
I've been trying to acquire a copy of Euro - Mr. Driller Ace, but have no idea where to look.[/QUOTE]

06/22/01 according to gamefaqs. Got it on ebay.

Quick question, how do you give a discount to cheapassgamers on shipping anyways? Would I bid and pay like normally and you then rebate it or before sending payment would I need to contact you or what?

[quote name='MSI Magus']Quick question, how do you give a discount to cheapassgamers on shipping anyways? Would I bid and pay like normally and you then rebate it or before sending payment would I need to contact you or what?[/QUOTE]

I would send an invoice with the discount applied, then you'd pay through that.

[quote name='Apossum']:shock: someone bought MGS2 sealed.

bump[/quote]

Unbelievable. Some fool actually bought a $10 game for $50?? Ebay at it's finest... congrats!

[quote name='Warner1281']Unbelievable. Some fool actually bought a $10 game for $50?? Ebay at it's finest... congrats![/QUOTE]

Even cheaper... EB sells the game used for $2.99.

it's the whole "sealed non-gh" thing. yeah, i think I'll put up another one since it only took a few days. :)

So I'm curious... how many pages is that Ogre Battle guide, how good is the information, that type of stuff?

Apparently, there hasn't been any other auctions like the one you have as well.

It's 141 pages, published by Prima, has a walkthrough, a bunch of stats on items, weapons, each character class and a how-to for the various endings. seems alright, not as detailed as a Double Jump guide, but not your usual prima crap either.

[quote name='Apossum']It's 141 pages, published by Prima, has a walkthrough, a bunch of stats on items, weapons, each character class and a how-to for the various endings. seems alright, not as detailed as a Double Jump guide, but not your usual prima crap either.[/QUOTE]

Hm... 141 pages is a bit slim.

I'll wait to see how high the bidding goes. Thanks for being honest though.

sorry, had to take the ogre battle guide down-- couldn't edit the title which had a bad error in it ("PS1strategy"

All new stuff up. My thanks to anyone who is bidding on my stuff.

yep, that's what I get for ending on Memorial day!

up next -- all $.01 starting bids...

[quote name='Apossum']yep, that's what I get for ending on Memorial day!

up next -- all $.01 starting bids...[/QUOTE]
WHy what Happened to your Auction's? They didn't go to well? I had My FF7 Non GH end today at 10pm est and it got 66.99 plus 4.00 shipping which is about average.

[quote name='pimpinc333']WHy what Happened to your Auction's? They didn't go to well? I had My FF7 Non GH end today at 10pm est and it got 66.99 plus 4.00 shipping which is about average.[/QUOTE]

they were so-so...blue DS didn't get one bid (think it's because I forgot to put the charger in the pic or even mention it in the auction though) and some of it was lower than expected. not too shabby though.

Nice price for FFVII! I had a non-gh one w/ a guide go for only a few bucks more than that last weekend.

dropped some bids on the DS to feel out the other person and get it watched in my history - I think I could convince the GF to play Nintendogs :rofl:

[quote name='joevan']dropped some bids on the DS to feel out the other person and get it watched in my history - I think I could convince the GF to play Nintendogs :rofl:[/QUOTE]

totally, little kids too. I think it's the only game I've owned for other people to play (though this copy is unplayed..) it's pacifying effects work great on kids and girlfriends :lol: Thanks for the bids Joe!

[quote name='Apossum']totally, little kids too. I think it's the only game I've owned for other people to play (though this copy is unplayed..) it's pacifying effects work great on kids and girlfriends :lol: Thanks for the bids Joe![/QUOTE]

Can't say I'll end up doing anything more - I've bid on 5-10 CAG auctins in the last week and forgot to go back and re-bid on every single one of them. :roll:

bread's done
Back