This made my day!

DigitalSpace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I got a package in the mail today. I opened it and found out I had won second prize in a Hershey's contest. I had completely forgotten I had even entered it, I think the grand prize was a PS2 prize pack.

Anyways, my prize was a new copy of Arc The Lad: Twilight Of The Spirits for PS2.

Sure, it wasn't the grand prize, but getting a new game for free rocketh the house. :D

This reminds me of the time I won a free NES game for stacking Oreo cookies. True the game was airwolf, and it really sucked, but the NES was still the system of choice so a free game was pretty cool, especially when you consider I got it for stacking cookies.

I won some Rayman contest. Free t-shirt, copy of the game, 1000 in store credit at EB. I stupidly blew it all rather quickly, though. :( Young and naive. Argh. Damn my younger self.

I finally won something. At the Godzilla convention I went to a few weeks back at the end of the session with Teruyoshi Nakano (who was an assistant director and special effects director on a bunch of Godzilla films) had a rock, paper, scissor contest with the people at the sessions I was one of the winners!
Sadly the only thing he had left when I got up to him was a Gorosaurus figurine that could be bought for a few dollars at the dealers room. He had several posters of the recent rerelease of the 54 Godzilla, but other people got those before I did. :(
Sadly thats the only thing Ive won.

I won a CompUSA contest for DC Marvel vs. Capcom 2 once. I had to play some 20-something female employee in the game, and if I beat her, my name ended up on a list from which a winner would be randomly picked.

In any case, congrats on your good fortune.

i entered some contest at a city celebration and a few weeks later i got this box in the mail. it was a model truck that was also a bank. pretty cool when i was 7 years old. still have it. lights up too.

I got second place in last year's regional EA NHL 2004 tournament for Northern California. From what I have seen on TV it was much more low-key than the Madden Challenge. I won a Sharks cap, 3 NHL controllers (which work surprisingly well), and tickets to a Sharks game. Best thing I ever won. Lost to some guy who had been practicing for weeks and made a 2 hour drive to get to the tournament site. Considering that was the first time I played that game I think I came out pretty well.

I won a raffle at the GI Convention earlier this month.

Around in May
I won some friends contest awhile back, for posting a msg in an aol contest. It said something like "Friends sucks, im glad they are off the air" i was just picked at random, and i returned the item to target as it had a target sticker on it.

I won 500 dollars about 3 years before from a macronni box.

And a few other things, but those were the better things

I won a free Xbox from ReadySetGamer.com back in February from one of their random contests. It was because I was one of the new members that signed up for that month. Having a Samsung drive in it made it even better.

The only game related drawing thing I won was at a gaming website (gamers.com i think? i dunno, it was a long time ago...), and I got a Vivi (from FF9) doll in a Parasite Eve II mini lunch box. (I can't find my Vivi doll though :( )

Oh, and I've gotten CivIII and some PC game pack in past drawings for volunteers of the Game Developers Conference (shwag is shweet :) )

I've won a NFL Blitz pro lunch box, and once a back pack full of school stuff, o what a day that was!

bread's done
Back