Free Sigs :p

I'd love one with princess zelda or rue and mar from fire emblem (or both he he) in a 340x140ish size (like yr spiderman size). I would try my own but I don't have photo shop :( or any program like it :(

if you get around to it thanks :)

I'm not in the market for a sig, but thought I'd thank you for doing this anyways, and not letting a few people who blasted you drive you away. The tutorials also look pretty good and easy to follow for a PS n00b like myself if I ever decide to do some 'shopping of my own.

hey man, sorry for bein an ass in the other topic. It just kinda irritated me to see you charge for something like a sig on a site like this. Most of us come here to save money, and well, paying for a sig? thats not exactly money saving proposition IMO

I'm glad that you have enough balls to apologise and not be a bitch and leave.:) Kudos to you!

And speaking of free sigs, do you make avatars?

[quote name='Murcielago77']hey man, sorry for bein an ass in the other topic. It just kinda irritated me to see you charge for something like a sig on a site like this. Most of us come here to save money, and well, paying for a sig? thats not exactly money saving proposition IMO[/quote]Its cool man, im sorry too :(

*hugs*

and yep I can do avatars as well, avys, banners and logos. Just let me know :D

and auralia ill do it tonight :D

mmm i didnt even read the what happend in the last thread...i just went to the last page and saw silentshadow doing them so i requested from him...sorry to hear about that...ima sig whore and like what you guys come up with...how about one of the anime Eureka Seven?

Been really busy guys, homework n shit, 2 weeks of school left and im failing a class :/

Ill get these done when I have Free Time now :(

I'm in no rush for another sig, but before I add one to your queue, would a Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex focusing on Batou and the Major be feasible? Or maybe a Jin from Samurai Champloo Vs Goemon from Lupin the Third one?

php.jpg

1552.jpg

Not the whole thing just just the top where it says Silent Hill. Thanks for putting this together!

I'd like one too, if time permits!

I'd like something with a pic of an amazing natural disaster, like a big tornado or hurricane, or maybe a mushroom cloud from an atom bomb. Then just Ender on there somewhere. I leave the render and size to you.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back