New Guitar Hero 3rd party controller?

Hope this isn't considered a threadjack (as I don't know anything about your link/question, OP) but I saw Best Buy was selling just the Guitar Hero controller instore the other day. I don't know how much it costs or anything, but doesn't seem like anyone else has said anything about it.

Just a thought.

//covert tagging of thread in progress...

Looks like it's definately a nice alternative, makes me wonder if they'll choose to redesign the Guitar Hero controller for the sequal.

If anybody has anything to say about this, I'm considering getting it since I have yet to pick up a second controller.

[quote name='TimPV3']Looks like it's definately a nice alternative, makes me wonder if they'll choose to redesign the Guitar Hero controller for the sequal.

If anybody has anything to say about this, I'm considering getting it since I have yet to pick up a second controller.[/QUOTE]
There should be, just from the boxart for the game, or maybe just a new controller, at E3:

There were also some other styles, such as all black that looked cool. Some of the demo guitars had actual leather shoulder straps, which was cool.

that Cherry Red SG guitar has been available for a little while. it was $39.99 and was sold without game only. I have only seen it at the Sony Store in San Francisco and for a small time it was available through the Red Octane store.

I'm not sure if it is OOP (as many Ebay sellers say it is), but I haven't seen any since.

bread's done
Back