decent deals on condoms?

dracula

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
i used to get them at costco in bulk, (they were 25 cents each and you buy them in packs of 40) but they only have one brand, the regular trojain generic kind, no ribbed, no other brands or anything, so i end up getting the more expensive ones at a drug store(usually longs drug store) or a regular supermarket(ralphs, vons etc)

Does walmart or any other discount store have any decent deals? anyplace over the web that would be cheaper?

edit. tjhe title should say "condoms" not consoms

I buy ultraribbed Trojan 36 pks from Amazon, they're under $10. I'm on a school PC right now so don't want to search for 'em, but they shouldn't be hard to find. These types of things are the entire reason online purchases exist.

[quote name='javeryh']Condoms suck. Get your girl on the pill asap - there's no going back.[/quote]

that's definitely true, but you do know that 1/4 girls has got the herpes, doncha?

and 1/4 girls means they ain't all hos. some don't even know they gots it.

me, if i hook up with a girl, i wrap that shit up - i don't want no warty dick.

though if i'm dating a girl, i get her on that pill asap, mos def.

I've been dating the same girl for a year, she's clean and on the pill, I still use condoms just for easy clean-up.

prodshot_clingwrap.jpg

[quote name='chakan']Just wander into your local Planned Parenthood and grab a free double handful.[/quote]

Haha, those have the highest failure rate of any brand.

I'm with the saranwrap guy.

I will share with you some words of wisdom.

There are a lot of things out there that are cheap and a great deal, and that is great.

But NEVER buy cheap condoms. It's not worth it.

You can get brand name condoms for free from your local county/city health clinic.

Just go in and ask for them.

Yes I am being serious.

[quote name='Fire']:rofl:[/QUOTE]
I wish there was a picture of a hot dog on that box. But cherry pie is equally as suggestive, I guess.

[quote name='DX']You can get brand name condoms for free from your local county/city health clinic.

Just go in and ask for them.

Yes I am being serious.[/QUOTE]

hey i can voulch for that.....3 years ago when I was with my gf, they gave her and me free multi colored condoms... we were like LOL, which color should we use today would be the question just before we did it. she claimed it felt better than normal store bought condoms. To be honest, I would not go cheap on condoms. Also if I were you I would buy (i forget whats it called) but its protection for her that kinda looks like a pastic thing that injects spermicide into her.. so double the protection.

You can get a free one at Trojan.com

If you go the Planned Parenthood route, be sure to get a spermicide like the above post suggests.

[quote name='Quackzilla']I will share with you some words of wisdom.

There are a lot of things out there that are cheap and a great deal, and that is great.

But NEVER buy cheap condoms. It's not worth it.[/quote]

Absolutely, 100% seconded. Its one thing to be a cheap ass gamer, but buying cheap ass condoms? I don't think so, its got to be better to pony up the cash for condoms now as opposed to paying for a child for the next 18 years (minimum).

[quote name='Deadpool']ribbed are a waste of money. I've been told by a few women that they can't feel a difference.[/quote]

That's why I wear them inside-out ;)

[quote name='chakan']Just wander into your local Planned Parenthood and grab a free double handful.[/QUOTE]

colleges are also a good place.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']You can get a free one at Trojan.com

If you go the Planned Parenthood route, be sure to get a spermicide like the above post suggests.[/QUOTE]

well all the times we did it and used protections on both side, nothing ever happened, but there were a few close calls as she had some fucked up periods times...it had something to do with her being atheltic and running or something i heard that tends to fuck up there peroid times they would be late quite often.

I buy them from CondomAve.com and SpicyGear.com. I can recommend both of those sites.

Some girls can feel the ribs in condoms, some can't.

[quote name='apokalipze2']Or just put it in the butt[/QUOTE]

I agree you should take her up the Hershey Highway.

But for condoms just use an empty one of these.

doritos%20bag.jpg

use alot of lube and just slide it off when ur done rinse it out hang it up for the next time.

But honestly make the females ur banging pay for the condoms if they refuse to and want it anyways use the condoms uve paid for on those ones infact id double them up on those girls.

[quote name='solid snake']i have an idea dont do it till ur married[/QUOTE]
Don't you know? You're not cool unless you're having sex outside of marriage. So, in order to be cool, you must have more and more sex. Right NOW!

Seriously, though, get married and then have no worries about disease or pregnancy and really enjoy yourselves.

I've always found Durex [formerly Shiek] at Target to be the cheapest and best. Something like 3-4 bucks a dozen. Of course, if you can get them free on campus that's cheapest, or cheaper online, but this is the cheapest B&M I've found.
I would also second either getting a standalone spermicide or the ones with nonoxynol-9 [although some people have reactions to it].

We have tried a few 'multipacks' from Adam and Eve, but the like/notlike ratio was not worth the time and money.

I am married, have been for almost 11 years. My wife went off the pill a while ago, it was having reactions with her other medicines, and these things definitely make cleanup easier.

I'd also posit that if you're too embarassed to buy these from a B&M store, you aren't mature enough to have sex.

I read some interesting stats a while back, even condoms with spermicide have like a 2% failure rate. And going 'natural' and 'timing' was almost as risky as doing nothing.

Wow, a lot of sexist, snarky replies. . .

OP- Planned Parenthood is a good idea. Agreed with the other posters--they have more than just the generic cheapies.

I was in Target the other day and they're clearancing off that brand of condoms (I think Trojan put them out) with that stupid name that was supposed to entice females to purchase them. The box is like purple or pink and has a female sillouette on it. I think it begins with a "V". Anyway they're normal condoms, not a female condom (which is another route to go, but more expensive and complicated sounding) they're just in a "pretty" box. I guess women didn't fall for that plot. But usually Target is the way to go, their prices usually beat drug/grocery stores on anything. Though again I agree with whoever suggested spermicide. Condoms aren't 100% effective, so give yourself a little insurance policy. Oh and remember water-based lubricant, anything else will damage the condom.

Okay, that's enough sex ed for today. Have fun, stay safe!

[quote name='daroga'][quote name='solid snake']i have an idea dont do it till ur married[/quote]Don't you know? You're not cool unless you're having sex outside of marriage. So, in order to be cool, you must have more and more sex. Right NOW!

Seriously, though, get married and then have no worries about disease or pregnancy and really enjoy yourselves.[/QUOTE]
Why yes! Because certainly, married couples just don't have to worry about pregnancy! They're married, so who cares if they get pregnant? Being married means that you don't have to worry about pregnancy anymore, because you're married! You can just have the kid and have no worries about it!

Seriosuly, being married doesn't mean that you want to risk pregnancy every single time you have sex, especially for...very active couples.

It's not like you just instantly stop using any sort of birth control as soon as you get married. You keep using birth control, until you're ready to have a child. Get a clue, boys.

Just go to Walmart. They've got all kinds've different brands and types. They're usually around 6 to 7 dollars a box, whereas the same thing would be upwards of 12 or 13 at a drug store.

Walgreen's and CVS have big-time markups on condoms. Target has Durex brand for a decent price.

For the ultra-cheapass, just recycle your sandwich bag from lunch...

[quote name='hohez']It seems like pulling out has gone out of style.[/quote]

That's because wanting kids has gone out of style. My woman is on the pill and I still pull out every time.

bread's done
Back