Xbox 360

splattered

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Is this a decent deal? It should arrive by Friday shipped priority and insured....

[SIZE=+0]
this is a used but excellent condition package. you are bidding on an xbox 360 system with accecories and games.
included in bundle:
  1. xbox 360
  2. hard drive
  3. 2 wireless controllers
  4. 2 charging kits
  5. HDTV wires
  6. media remote
  7. 2 face plates
  8. memory card
  9. 6 games( elder scrolls 4 oblivion collectors edition, gun, king kong, kameo, call of duty 2, ghost recon advanced war fighter)
I got it all for $500 even including shipping and all that.

Just wish it had DOA4 :cry:
[/SIZE]

Yeah, it is... i know some of the stuff like the hd and remote are listed as seperate, but it's the premium pack

360.jpg

Well i have seen a lot of local deals on craigslist for the 360 premium with between 4-6 games and some accessories for $500 so i didnt know whether or not it was a good deal or just standard fare.

*shrug*

Yeah, ebay. It had a reserve of 600 and i bid 500 which was the highest, she let me have it for 450 plus shipping. She is also sending the receipts.

[quote name='splattered']Well i have seen a lot of local deals on craigslist for the 360 premium with between 4-6 games and some accessories for $500 so i didnt know whether or not it was a good deal or just standard fare.

*shrug*[/QUOTE]

Ok... the premium system is $400, games are usually $50 - $60, not even counting tax.

So you got six games, some faceplates, and extra wireless controller, a memory card, some chargers and the system for just the cost of a premium system and one game at any retail store.

I'd say that's an amazing deal, I think anyone would.

If I ever saw an offer on CL like that I would jump on it.

[quote name='Roufuss']Ok... the premium system is $500, games are usually $50 - $60, not even counting tax.

So you got six games, some faceplates, and extra wireless controller, a memory card, some chargers and the system for just the cost of a premium system and one game at any retail store.

If I ever saw an offer on CL like that I would jump on it.[/quote]

The premium system is $400.

[quote name='splattered']Is this a decent deal? It should arrive by Friday shipped priority and insured....

[SIZE=-0]
[/list]I got it all for $500 even including shipping and all that.

[/SIZE][/quote]

you got hosed. i'll give you your $500 is you pay shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by splattered
Is this a decent deal? It should arrive by Friday shipped priority and insured....

[SIZE=+0]
[/list]I got it all for $500 even including shipping and all that.

[/SIZE]

you got hosed. i'll give you your $500 is you pay shipping

hahaha what?

Ok... the premium system is $400, games are usually $50 - $60, not even counting tax.

If I ever saw an offer on CL like that I would jump on it.

Really? cause i see some ... hmmm hold on

XBOX 360 with hard drive *EXTRAS* - $525

Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2006-05-15, 11:03AM PDT

XBOX 360 with a hard drive, upgraded face plate, cooling plate, 2 wireless controllers with rechargable battery and charging adapter, DVD remote.
5 GAMES:
Call of Duty II
Ghost Recon
The Elder Scrolls IV; Oblivion
Blazing Angles
Project Gotham Racing 3

I purchased this in December of 2005 as a gift.Everything is in new condition and was barely used. Will sell the entire lot for $525.00 OBO. You can call Jenny at (760)685-7089 anytime. Thanks

• this is in or around Encinitas
  • [SIZE=+0]no[/SIZE] -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
And i've seen more... you just gotta keep a look out.

That would be awesome if I lived wherever you lived... the only 360 listing for Tampa is $600 for a premium and two games and one or two accessories.

Whoa.

i signed onto my email this morning only to find another letter from the woman that sold me her xbox 360, telling me she found another game and a strategy game not listed in the auction and she's going to send them to me for free!

How fucking cool is that?!

And it's funny, cause i was driving on my way to work this morning day dreaming about playing videogames (ha) and i thought to myself, "wouldnt it be cool if she writes me and says she found another game and she's gonna send it to me for free?"

And she did! The same morning!

hahah

bread's done
Back