18,000+ registered users

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I love watching that "odometer" turn over...

I guess the big question is, what do we do to celebrate 20,000?

[quote name='CheapyD']I love watching that "odometer" turn over...

I guess the big question is, what do we do to celebrate 20,000?[/quote]

Start banning users. Randomly if possible.

How about a 24 hour "no rules" day. Now THAT would be a party. People could type fuck and FAGGOT all they want (well at least the teens would). Or create a Super Duper Flame Wars thread where people get to air out dirty laundry sans reprocussions. Oh and posting in the wrong forum would be SWEET!!!!! I know Casey would love that one!

Oh wait. Most of that already happens...

[quote name='daphatty']How about a 24 hour "no rules" day. Now THAT would be a party. People could type shaq-fu and E.T. all they want (well at least the teens would). Or create a Super Duper Flame Wars thread where people get to air out dirty laundry sans reprocussions. Oh and posting in the wrong forum would be SWEET!!!!! I know Casey would love that one!

Oh wait. Most of that already happens...[/quote]

Yeah...give the moderators a day off from all their hard work. Oh wait. :twisted:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='daphatty']How about a 24 hour "no rules" day. Now THAT would be a party. People could type shaq-fu and E.T. all they want (well at least the teens would). Or create a Super Duper Flame Wars thread where people get to air out dirty laundry sans reprocussions. Oh and posting in the wrong forum would be SWEET!!!!! I know Casey would love that one!

Yeah...give the moderators a day off from all their hard work. Oh wait. :twisted:[/quote]

LMAO! :lol:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='daphatty']How about a 24 hour "no rules" day. Now THAT would be a party. People could type shaq-fu and E.T. all they want (well at least the teens would). Or create a Super Duper Flame Wars thread where people get to air out dirty laundry sans reprocussions. Oh and posting in the wrong forum would be SWEET!!!!! I know Casey would love that one!

Yeah...give the moderators a day off from all their hard work. Oh wait. :twisted:[/quote]
Pwned.

18,009 users and the most that have ever been online at once is 246

open up a new section to do the 24hr party so mods don't have to clean it up.

try to see who can post the most, actually pointful posts. not crap ones. and the winner gets something.

Print up CAG bumperstickers and have the loyal masses send you a self addressed stamped envelope so you could ship one free to them. or have a meetup at a local watering hole so we could toast to your success and do a little happy happy joy joy dance. or both

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']we could all buy games at normal prices[/quote]

Atrocious! ;)

We could uh...make a huge digital postcard for CheapyD and have everyone sign it! Talk about spam...

[quote name='isaac'][quote name='Ikohn4ever']we could all buy games at normal prices[/quote]

Atrocious! ;)

We could uh...make a huge digital postcard for CheapyD and have everyone sign it! Talk about spam...[/quote]

lets all just eat a case of spam, :D and take mugs of us with a can of spam, that be delicious, how can anyone eat that stuff...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CheapyD']I love watching that "odometer" turn over...

I guess the big question is, what do we do to celebrate 20,000?[/quote]

Start banning users. Randomly if possible.[/quote]

Ha ha ha, but if it's random you could be banned too :shock: Hell, if it's truly random Cheapy might have to ban himself, or how about we start banning new users, or force them to take a Shaq trivia test about his college basketball career at LSU and military upbringing before they can register.

...or we could just get a giant cake and have 20,000 strippers jump out of it.

[quote name='skittlez jr.'][quote name='isaac'][quote name='Ikohn4ever']we could all buy games at normal prices[/quote]

Atrocious! ;)

We could uh...make a huge digital postcard for CheapyD and have everyone sign it! Talk about spam...[/quote]

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='skittlez jr.'][quote name='isaac'][quote name='Ikohn4ever']we could all buy games at normal prices[/quote]

Atrocious! ;)

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='skittlez jr.'][quote name='isaac'][quote name='Ikohn4ever']we could all buy games at normal prices[/quote]

Atrocious! ;)

that is awesome that there are 18,000+ registered users. to celebrate,how about everyone get a free CAG t-shirt. i would wear that lots.

[quote name='biggestinuyashafan']that is awesome that there are 18,000+ registered users. to celebrate,how about everyone get a free CAG t-shirt. i would wear that lots.[/quote]

Or you could just buy one.

[quote name='janglypangly']To prove we have that many ppl,lets have all the members post in this topic atleast once :)[/quote]
We could do a count off, i will start

If you look at the statistics section of this website, there is alot of people who only posted a few times. I hate to push a pin in your balloon but it doesn't seem like there really is that many users..

bread's done
Back