CAG ESPN NHL 2k5 (Xbox) online league - PLAY YOUR GAMES BY 10/14

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The first round of games must be played by Thursday, October 14th at 12 Midnight EST.
Contact your opponent to set up a match.
To find contact info, use the links and info on this page.
Click here for League Homepage
I highly suggest you add IM contact info by clicking here
League message board

CAGHL
Team-GamerTag
Anaheim: CrazyDEX
Atlanta: DavidM
Boston: Dafoomie
*Buffalo: danh920
Calgary: Lorik
Carolina: CephousLSU
Chicago: loserboy
Colorado: Pootie Thang
Columbus: bkrobson
Dallas: sj41
Detroit: xMETHx
Edmonton: thatstoobad
*Florida: CougarTai95
Los Angeles: KingDox
Minnesota: Calico210
Montreal: MaynardLD50 (old owner: Hardwo0d)
Nashville: Ultimate Matt X (old owner: ScorchX)
New Jersey: Mr Fortier
NY Islanders: seebelow
NY Rangers: MHzDX
Ottawa: BigMes
Philadelphia: CheapyD
Phoenix: MSBphilin
Pittsburgh: Fowler8588
San Jose: elDirty
St. Louis: Gomer V1
Tampa Bay: GojTron
Toronto: Ramo Z
Vancouver: Nick Zero
*Washington: Chaos Rules

Old list
CAGHL
Eastern Conference
Atlantic
Philadelphia - CheapyD
New Jersey - manofpeace20
NY Islanders - seebelow
NY Rangers - WildWop
Pittsburgh - Fowler8588

Northeast
Boston - dafoomie
Toronto - Santurio
Ottawa - flybrione
Montreal - hardwo0d
Buffalo - danh920

Southeast
Tampa Bay - GojTron
Atlanta -
Carolina- rvdrock
Florida - cougartai
Washington - asuitor

Western Conference
Central
Detroit - METH
St. Louis - gomer1andonly
Nashville - Scorch
Columbus - bkrobson
Chicago - loserboy

Northwest
Vancouver - EddieBelfour
Colorado - Pootie Thang
Calgary - Lorik
Edmonton - thatstoobad
Minnesota- Calico210

Pacific
San Jose - BigDirty (on standby: flybrion)
Dallas - sj41
Los Angeles - KingDox
Anaheim - CrazyDEX (CAG username unknown)
Phoenix - SteveMcQ

[quote name='punqsux']oilers![/quote]

good pick man, with conklin/markanen in net and some stellar trades at the end of the season you have a pretty fresh squad on your hands. i wish i wasnt such a homer...

[quote name='EddieBelfour'][quote name='punqsux']oilers![/quote]

good pick man, with conklin/markanen in net and some stellar trades at the end of the season you have a pretty fresh squad on your hands. i wish i wasnt such a homer...[/quote]

haha well, ill be gunning for you when we play, i was so gunna take the sabres. im also going after whoever too the leafs Xop

is it wrong to be this excited about a game that doesnt come out for over a month? especially when the possibility of no season looms? hell nah.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='EddieBelfour'][quote name='punqsux']oilers![/quote]

good pick man, with conklin/markanen in net and some stellar trades at the end of the season you have a pretty fresh squad on your hands. i wish i wasnt such a homer...[/quote]

haha well, ill be gunning for you when we play, i was so gunna take the sabres. im also going after whoever too the leafs Xop[/quote]

damn you brother. i was just thinking: i dont know if i should use the sabres of lead this cheap ass leauge in scoring with the captain, markus naslund. if you want the sabres i am willing to give them up to someone that seems to also be from buff city, as long as you follow the code my friend. i think we both better hope gollisano ponys up and pays zhitnik that 4 mill a year or we'll lose our best blueliner.

so in short- if you want the sabres, take em, and ill be the canucks. its your call.

na, if i had the sabres, then you would win when we play ^^

plus then there'd be no friendly rivalry, which is always fun

Sounds like fun. If it's okay, I'll squat Calgary. Just want to make sure I have Live up and running when we start this.

[quote name='EddieBelfour']word up man. is there such thing as a friendly rivalry?[/quote]

i like to think so, when my friends and i play sports games(or actual sports) we are always ruthless with each other but after the games over everythings back to normal

i have actually been getting some good games going with some of my XBL peoples lately- hate losing to the cheapers and glitchers, but do not mind losing a great game of hockey. playing nfl2k5 has made me realize why i love hockey so much- dont get me wrong nfl is a great game, but hcokey is by far, to me, the best sport on the planet.

im still torn between the nucks and the sabes. = / montreal will also have a good team this year. not many may have caught this, but they got bonk from ottawa. he would look nice on a line with ryder and bulis, but then who the heck does koivu skate with.

I was gonna buy the game this year mainly to support Sega's new pricing scheme, but this league sounds like fun. However, I haven't played a hockey game since Blades of Steel on the NES, so I'll probably majorly suck at it. I'll sit on the Islanders for now, but if someone who's actually good wants them, I'll be happy to step down... :)

gamertag: seebelow

Give me the Wild! Hells yes.

my gamertag is dustyeff, also.

And HAHAHA at the Blades of Steel guy! I have that game still. The last hockey game I remember playing was like, NHL 2001 on the comp, and before that, NHL '94 on the SNES... but I'll practice up.

[quote name='WildWop']Ok, so who wants to trade some good players for all the crappy ones on the Rangers roster?[/quote]

i'll trade you rucinsky for Bure :wink:

no really, this is hype. game out a week from today.

since the game isn't out just yet, and i never noticed this thread before, i'd be into joining. it looks like there are still a few open spots, so of the available teams, here's what i want, in order of preference:

1. edmonton
2. washington
3. nashville
4. montreal
5. atlanta
6. columbus

i bought xbox live just for this game, so i totally want in on this.

by the way, i'm going to be hooking up my xbox live this evening after work, so assuming the name "thatstoobad" is still available, that's what i'm using. i'll edit this post tonight to confirm my xbox live tag.

In order to avoid some of the hurdles the NFL 2K5 group is currently struggling with, everyone that wants in for this league please post your AIM sn's. In fact, create a new AIM SN (clone your Aim, you lazy bastard) that matches your XBL tag (if it doesn't match already, that is) so we can arrange games more easily.

To recap:

>Co-ordinating gametimes is not easy.

>AIM will help

>Screennames that match your XBL GT will clear up confusion.

>Place what team you are and your CAG SN in your profile and stay online with that name whenever you're home and ready to play

[quote name='manofpeace20']I'm never on AIM, but I am on XBOX Live fairly often. Just look up Mr Fortier and I'll play anytime.[/quote]

Yes, but you forget that we often deal across time zones. Your "often" may be completely out of whack with the schedule of your opponent. If you don't normally use AIM, just sign on when you're available to play (but not necessarily on XBL at the time). Trust me, this will make life a LOT easier.

got it loading up.

my aim name is already taken as my XBL tag. can i change the tag? (doubt it) anyday but a tuesday or thursdat night, ny to cali, ill be down to play.

aim: iliketoeatbibles

XBL- Nick Zero

Squads of choice: Canucks or sabres

do any of you guys have the game yet as of August 31ST!??
'
I have a thread on this but I would like to get it as soon as possible!

bread's done
Back