Trak's Contest - Win Season 2 of Arrested Development! And the winner is....

Trakan

Staff member
Feedback
122 (100%)
Mr. Answer! Congratulations! Please send me your shipping info and AD will be on its way to your shortly!

Thanks to everyone who participated.

Cool, a contest.

GOB had a few words regarding contests.

" I don’t want to say it. First place chick is hot, but has an attitude, doesn’t date magicians. Second place is someone weird usually, like a Chinese girl or a geologist. But third place, although a little bit plain, has super low self-esteem. So I step in and, uh, lay her crown upon my sweet head."

Thanks Trak!

I never watched Arrested Development but this would be a perfect Father's Day gift for my Dad, he loves that show!

thanks for the contest Trakan!

on a side note after you raved about FFX to me i bought it and have actually gotten around to playing... about half way through it

Cool! I loved the first season, but never got a chance to get the 2nd.. it'd be great to win!

Kudos for the cool contest!

I want in! Great show, but I don't get a chance to watch it because of my work schedule and the fact that I have a two hour commute one way, and that's without traffic.

[quote name='onetrackmind']thanks for the contest Trakan!

on a side note after you raved about FFX to me i bought it and have actually gotten around to playing... about half way through it[/quote]

Awesome. Enjoying it?

[quote name='Trakan']Awesome. Enjoying it?[/QUOTE]

yeah, it started off slow to me and i was kinda disappointed but once i got to more battles and what not it became a lot of fun. I dont know if i really like the leveling up sphere guide though. Thats pretty much my major gripe other than that its excellent.

[quote name='chakan']So did Arrested Development get picked up by Showtime?[/quote]

Mitch Hurwitz called it quits.

RIP AD.

I don't have any witty slogans to help warrant the win, so here's a jewish raccoon.

jewcoon.gif

I hope I win!So I can finally finish watching the rest of the episodes, that I missed. I still need to get the 1st season also.

Cool thanks for doing a giveaway, I want in. :)

I've never seen a single episode of this yet but I FINALLY ordered the first DVD of season one through that Blockbuster deal I posted yesterday. I can't wait for it to show up, i've heard lots of good stuff about this show....

bread's done
Back