20% off any new X360 title @ GameCrazy (now with scan!)

[quote name='djkunai']I just got a mailer from GameCrazy with a coupon good for 20% off any new X-Box 360 game. Don't know how I got the mailer list (doesn't mention MVP, but we bought a 360 under the account name). Expires 06/30/06.

Mine's up for grabs if anyone wants it.[/QUOTE]

dibs

if you have bought anything from them and they've forced you to give you their address, you'll probably get one. Or if you bought a 360 from them.

lol dude i work at gameCrazy and we DO NOT force you to give your address. if you gave us your address, we send a coupon every month almost( giving your address would be for your MVP card, so you get your free mags of your choice from PSM, CGM, ESPN, PLAY, MAXIMUM PC, or N-POWER ). GamePro used to be on there as well as OXM and EGM but everyone kept picking those so they stop giving out free subscriptions.

anyway, i get the coupons b/c i have the MVP as well as working there, and the coupons actually help out alot. so use it before someone else does bud

i work at game crazy as well and have an mvp. i havn't recieved the coupon yet but other employees have. im the only one who didn't buy my 360 from our store though. so im guessing it's if you bought a 360 from GC.

[quote name='heavy liquid']Hmm.. somehow, I don't think printing a photograph of a coupon is going to fly.[/QUOTE]

Was it a photograph? It looks good enough to be a scan IMO.

I confirmed it works. The CSR stated no copies, then quickly added where did you get it from? I replied I got it from your website, and blah blah blah. Then she tried to scan it but it wouldn't go. So she just then typed the number in and it worked.

The reciept shows 20% off 360 game. So enjoy.

Thanks OP this was great, and thanks for the scan. I was able to get Table Tennis.

[quote name='jagwire1141']Where does it say "new title" on the coupon? Correct me if I'm wrong but that says 20% off any 360 title.[/QUOTE]

Thats right. It only says Feed your 360 NEW titles, one could argue that it doesn't work for used games.

To confirm this coupon further more, I've used it twice. No hassles.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Thats right. It only says Feed your 360 NEW titles, one could argue that it doesn't work for used games.

To confirm this coupon further more, I've used it twice. No hassles.[/quote] Maybe it argues that you can feed your 360 titles that are new to it but have been with other 360's in the past?

bread's done
Back