Free EGM Subscription for a YEAR!

I already have a two year subscription to EGM so if I signed up for this would it be tacked on to the end of that?

[quote name='Rozz']I already have a two year subscription to EGM so if I signed up for this would it be tacked on to the end of that?[/quote]

If you use the same name and address then usually yes.

Hopefully this'll extend me through March 2008. I find my EGM sub to suck, though - I've been getting issues as much as 2 weeks after they hit news stands.

I've signed up for 3 of these in the past week or so and I already had signed up for one a few months ago. Now I'm getting 4 free year! w00t!

[quote name='whitereflection']I'm surprised at how all of you are willing to send your personal info over unsecured networks.

Are all of you using pseudonyms?[/quote]
What are they gonna do with just my name and address? Send me a letter?

Besides, that information can probably be pretty easily purchased or found.

I have been getting EGM for free for a couple months now. Every issue comes damaged (EX: Back Cover and pages ripped off). I dont complain because its free, but GamePro, Super Street, Mens Health arrive in fine shape. Does this happen to anyone else?

score, thanks! My subscription currently ends in '09. now it should end in '10! Thanks to free subscription offers, the last time I payed for my EGM subscription was, oh, about 4 years ago. time to keep the good times rollin.

[quote name='MikeyRuin']I have been getting EGM for free for a couple months now. Every issue comes damaged (EX: Back Cover and pages ripped off). I dont complain because its free, but GamePro, Super Street, Mens Health arrive in fine shape. Does this happen to anyone else?[/QUOTE]

This happened when I got two EGM issues one and two months late. Other times they were fine

[quote name='Ninguy']I'm still debating whether I should sign up or not. I mean, there really are no strings attached?[/QUOTE]

Nothing happened to me.

Well, I'm 14 so I'm still living with my parents and I was wondering if there would be anything to piss them off or anything. I guess I'll sign up.

bread's done
Back