whats a Good paid survey site?

solid snake

CAG Newbie
whats a Good paid survey site?
i am looking for a survey site that actually pays you to take surveys not just enter you in to a fake azz contest,if any of you know of any please post.
i am allready on one site that pays me $2 per survery but they only send me one or two surveys a month.

www.pineconeresearch.com .. dunno if they are taking new people right now. they give me 2-3 surveys a month consistently, sometimes send you some free products and they send you legits checks in the mail BEFORE you do the survey which is nice. I save up stacks of these and when I'm broke I cash em.

[edit]: So I just checked and I got a check for $5 to particpate in a new mac and cheese survey. I literally just did the survey (and I even read the stuff) in about 3 minutes. This is one of the surveys where they send you the product at the end, usually in unmarked foil packaging, since it's not really official as to if they going to actually make this product. Once you eat it you fill out another survey and get another $5.. that's one survey $10, free mac and cheese for very little effort.

Like OP said, most of those sites put you in frickin' drawings or else give you virtual $ or some other crap.

[quote name='coltyhuxx']www.pineconeresearch.com .. dunno if they are taking new people right now. they give me 2-3 surveys a month consistently, sometimes send you some free products and they send you legits checks in the mail BEFORE you do the survey which is nice. I save up stacks of these and when I'm broke I cash em.

[edit]: So I just checked and I got a check for $5 to particpate in a new mac and cheese survey. I literally just did the survey (and I even read the stuff) in about 3 minutes. This is one of the surveys where they send you the product at the end, usually in unmarked foil packaging, since it's not really official as to if they going to actually make this product. Once you eat it you fill out another survey and get another $5.. that's one survey $10, free mac and cheese for very little effort.

Like OP said, most of those sites put you in frickin' drawings or else give you virtual $ or some other crap.[/quote]
it sounds cool but i dunno how i can sign up or even to let them know i am interested.

we've just been through this a couple weeks back, I even posted the link to sign up for pinecone research. I even got paid $5 for my first survey. Link is probably dead now, but search is your friend. Or go in a couple pages...

globaltestmarket.com has been good to me so far. Unlike most points-based rewards programs, each of their points is actually worth $.05, meaning the minimum cashout (1000 points) nets you $50. I've been doing it for around 6 months now I guess, and I've already cashed out about $110 (waiting for my second check to come). You get 1-3 surveys a day, and you'll usually fully qualify for 1-2 surveys a week, and each is usually worth somewhere between 50 and 150 points. Sometimes you get 5-10 points just for taking the qualifying survey.

your2cents.com is also pretty decent. You get $1-3 for every survey you fill out, but I only get these like 1 every two weeks. Still, if you fill out their profiles, it boosts your first six or so survey rewards by $1. I've cashed out about $30 from these guys in a little less than six months.

Neither is really instant cash, but neither takes very long and it's usually nice to have that little bit of extra cash come walking through your mail slot :)

Pinecone is awesome. Got 1 check from 1 survey so far and just did another one so I'll be getting another $5 coming soon :D

bread's done
Back