I found a cool game store in (I think) Costa Mesa! Memorial Day Sale!

JEKKI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I was out adventuring today for lunch when I found a place called Game Co (or game cove or something... I cant remember). It's on Harbor and Wilson in the kmart center.

good things:

the store looks real nice, they got a lot of stuff there. games, anime, magazines, card games, etc. and of course, they most likely offer more trade value than eb or gs. they got sum import games too.

bad things:

some of their prices are vicious!! $70 for a new Disgaea, $70 for beatmania, GBA games for $35, used indigo prophecy for $25. still u might be able to find things there that u cant find anywhere else.

memorial day sale:

runs from saturday to monday. $120 DS, $75 GBA SP. Those are what was posted on the windows, there may be something else, but it's a pretty underwhelming sale....

but my favorite game store is Games 4 Less in Santa Ana on Bristol. the guys there seem real cool.

My Aunt used to live in Costa Mesa and I would visit her there every so often. I used to go to this little card game shop back when I was into that Magic stuff. She just recently moved to Long Beach, I wonder if theres any cool place around there.

[quote name='JEKKI']I was out adventuring today for lunch when I found a place called Game Co (or game cove or something... I cant remember). It's on Harbor and Wilson in the kmart center.[/quote]

Oh, cool. I drove by it when I checked out the K-Mart earlier this week. That is indeed Costa Mesa. I wanted to check it out, but I had a lot of other places to go.

[quote name='JEKKI'] but my favorite game store is Games 4 Less in Santa Ana on Bristol. the guys there seem real cool.[/quote]

I've never been able to do well there post-PS1. The guys seem nice but the prices always seem high to me. Of course, when I did do well there, it was when I traded in, so maybe that's the key.

It makes me sad to drive by there now, with TRU gone.

[quote name='blandstalker']I've never been able to do well there post-PS1. The guys seem nice but the prices always seem high to me. Of course, when I did do well there, it was when I traded in, so maybe that's the key.[/quote]

Yeah, their prices have always been a bit high everytime I was there. I've never tried trading in games there. But even though it's a bit pricey they have a few hard to find gems.

haha actually the only game I bought at Games 4 Less was Metal Gear Subsistence for $30.

oh, and Resident Evil gamecube for $10.

they jus seemed nice, so I thought if I ever felt like paying full price for a game,

thatd be the place I would try to go.

bread's done
Back