Done.

worx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
237 (100%)
HAVE:
:ds: Kirby's Canvas Curse

:360: 1600 Xbox Live Points - card only, code still covered with security scratch off gray stuff
:360: Fifa 06 - near mint, complete
:360: Condemned - near mint, complete

Prices can be negotiated upon but you have to promise not to be offended if I hardball you. (or your mom..lolz)

WANTS:

:ds: Super Princess Peach

Best Buy Gift Cards (to go with my reward zone coupons)

:360: Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth II

:gba: Lego Star Wars (cart only is fine and prefered)

bump - I'll add some pictures the camera took + pictures of the camera after work tomorrow evening if anybody's interested.

I'm intersted but the only games I have for trade are DW5:E for 360, Trauma Center for DS and maybe DQ8 for ps2.

[quote name='lionheart4life']Would you be willing to sell the SD card separate from the camera bundle?[/QUOTE]

not at the moment - since they're $22 at Wal-Mart I'd have to go to $15 or less and then some poor person would get caught with a camera that only took 12 pictures :whistle2:s Plus Blood-Rayne has first dibs on it at the moment.

[quote name='lionheart4life']No problem, thanks for the quick reply.[/QUOTE]

anytime :D I've actually got a 32mb laying around if you'd be interested in that

Canon 35mm SLR added - as I get my stuff organized I'll be having a mini garage sale to clear stuff out.

Just wondering how much you let the digital camera go for since I'm in the market for something like that, also "cant wait to see more stuff for this online yard sale" bump.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Just wondering how much you let the digital camera go for since I'm in the market for something like that, also "cant wait to see more stuff for this online yard sale" bump.[/QUOTE]

I let it go for $45 shipped - I'd have asked for more if I still had all the paperwork but I believe I only paid $145 new for it with a printer and the SD card included and over the last 3 years, I've gotten my moneys worth.

Poor Blood~Rayne made me an offer on it and now I can't find it - pictures of the mess I'm dealing with will be forthcoming

[quote name='ajh2298']Please CML for Halo 2, also Silver faceplate.

Thxs[/QUOTE]

Interested in PD0 but I know that wouldn't be a fair trade :whistle2:s

bump - added my wireless networking/gaming setup since I've got easier access to wires nwo that I'm not living in an RV

[quote name='whoknows']oooh...how much for that gaming adapter and possibly that mouse?[/QUOTE]

I'd be looking for $65 shipped on the gaming adapter and I'd throw the mouse in for free :D

[quote name='joevan']Wireless mouse pending - lets move some stuff ****.[/QUOTE]

woops. I thought it caught that as well as the nigger :shock:

Up! Hey Joe, I don't too much about TV tuner cards. I'm assuming it has a coaxil connection on it? If you can give me any insight on this product it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks dude.

[quote name='pimpinc333']DId you buy the Samsung TV Combo? Thats a great deal on the 360 Bundle.[/QUOTE]

I actually didn't - I cashed in all my credit at TheGameTrader and picked it up since I thought a CAG might be interested.

Would you be willing to break the Official Microsoft remote away from the Xbox 360 bundle? If so, how much are you looking for?

bread's done
Back