futhamucka's FS/FT thread

[quote name='futhamucka']Only one item at the moment:

Eyeshield 21: MAX DEVILPOWER! for the DS. Played, but mint condition, bought new. It's an American football game based on the manga and anime of the same name. Nice cell shaded graphics and a really different take on football, check out the movies for more. There is an RPG mode too, which is all in japanese, but it's very linear and I was able to work my way through it completely despite not speaking/reading japanese. I'm looking for $40 shipped, paypal only.

I'd prefer to sell, but I'm open to offers, mostly for DS games.

My ebay rating[/QUOTE]

please CML for a trade!

Yes, I highly doubt there's anything on my list you'd care for, but please CML iff'n ya gots a moment, and send a PM if such.

Thanks!

Interested to trade for metroid prime hunters. I only have a few DS games, they are as follows,

Kirby Canvas Curse, Trace Memory, Tiger Woods Golf. Thanks for looking.

It's the same as the US version, but you have to select the language on the first screen. you just tap the bottom option and then everything is in English! The US version just has the Japanese stuff removed.

Would it be possible to get a picture of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past? That game and a custom DS cover for $12 might be too good of a deal for me to pass up. Thanks.

movie_sm.jpg

Trades don't-a-work on me, only money!

bread's done
Back