Why were the "Free Ipod Conga Line" threads closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, I see. But, it was working was it not? It also seemed to be a pretty good deal. I've even read a newS article confirmING its non-scamness.

Yeah, I didn't lock it...I have no problem with it as long as its:
1) not a scam
2) one thread

If/when it starts to be a problem, we can go from there...

I was wondering the same thing but then noticed that it was posted several times in several different forums so I assumed that was the reason.

several people on IGN's xbox community board are doing this, and one mod (KBlegolas) has received his. i don't think i'm doing it (i don't think i could get enough people) but i believe it's true.

My friend was telling me that his friend received an Ipod in the mail last week. I'm inclined to believe him but on the other hand I just have a feeling its just a scam.

Heh it's not a scam persay, its an internet pyramid scheme. SO...the early arrivers may get theres but eventually those on the lower parts of the list will be left with nothing but the trouble it took to sign up or whatever you must do to confirm

But the conga is back up on the non-gaming deals board. So is another offer from the same company for a flatscreen (tv or monitor), but that one requires 8 completed signups.

On the Ipod deal I have 2 referrals who have not completed their offers (but probably will). So I'm almost halfway their. At the very least you could have family members you don't live with "chip in" to get you 5 valid referrals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back