Any ATL luck with DS Lites?

simple

CAGiversary!
Anyone in Atlanta have any luck with the street-date-broken-DS-Lite sales? I'm getting jealous seeing all the good luck the rest of the country is having!!

Everything I'm reading indicates it's a hopeless cause at this point. Corporate has got the memo out to WalMart, Target, and Sears NOT to sell any more.

No, don't think I've read of anyone getting one here.

As I mentioned elsewhere, they had them out at the Duluth SuperWM yesterday afternoon, but after about 3 employees tried, they eventually could not/would not sell one to my friend. There was an eventual discovery of the 11th as a release date, and that killed it with certainty.

I saw some at the Target at Northlake. This kid started shaking when he saw the DS Light.........*sigh* They had about 30 in the case.

[quote name='dberuvides']I saw some at the Target at Northlake. This kid started shaking when he saw the DS Light.........*sigh* They had about 30 in the case.[/QUOTE]
So, what happened? Denied sale?

[quote name='El Gray']So, what happened? Denied sale?[/quote]

No, he told his mom he was just happy to have one before all his friends and the clerk rang it up.
Future Eric Cartman in the making :roll:

[quote name='dberuvides']No, he told his mom he was just happy to have one before all his friends and the clerk rang it up.
Future Eric Cartman in the making :roll:[/QUOTE]

When was this? And why didn't you get us any? ;)

[quote name='dberuvides']No, he told his mom he was just happy to have one before all his friends and the clerk rang it up.
Future Eric Cartman in the making :roll:[/QUOTE]
You didn't buy one? Or do you already have one?

[quote name='El Gray']You didn't buy one? Or do you already have one?[/quote]

I already bought one. They seemed to have more boxes behind the 30 so they are still there probably.
It is small, the Xbox 360 harddrive is twice as big as the DS Lite

Well, I'll hit this on the way home tonight, unless someone tells me they're already out. Didn't have time last night.

[quote name='El Gray']Well, I'll hit this on the way home tonight, unless someone tells me they're already out. Didn't have time last night.[/QUOTE]

Same deal as before? If you score, hook me up with one too. This sounds suspect to me, though. It's possible that they may have been selling them at one point, but I find it hard to believe that they'd still be selling 'em now, two days after the fact. Target was one of the first to bring the hammer down.

Still, judging by the main thread on the subject, some people are managing to get some places to part with them, even now.

I can confirm that as of about an hour ago they had no DS Lites at the Northlake Target (4241 Lavista Rd). The employee there said they didn't have them and thought they were coming out this month, but didn't know when.

I stopped by a K-Mart on the way home and they actually had them in the case. The guy was very happy to ring me up saying he had just put them out, but the computer system wouldn't allow it. After pulling out the Sunday ads for the next two weeks he found out he can't sell it till the 11th. So...close....

[quote name='rupan_sansei']I can confirm that as of about an hour ago they had no DS Lites at the Northlake Target (4241 Lavista Rd). The employee there said they didn't have them and thought they were coming out this month, but didn't know when.

I stopped by a K-Mart on the way home and they actually had them in the case. The guy was very happy to ring me up saying he had just put them out, but the computer system wouldn't allow it. After pulling out the Sunday ads for the next two weeks he found out he can't sell it till the 11th. So...close....[/QUOTE]

Man, that burns. Sorry, Ace. :( Thanks for the report and hopefully saving El Gray a drive.

D'oh. Yes, thanks very much for the info. Too bad about the KMart. I was considering a mission to one of those, myself.

Heh. Yeah. I even tried the "please look up this stock #" trick today, but had no luck. Ah, I can wait. Plenty of stuff to play in the meantime.

I can confirm that the Edgewood Target has the DS Lite in the stockroom...marked for no sale. I tried the stock number trick on two different employees, and they were both wise to the situation. BOOO!!!

Well, at least I know where I'll be Sunday morning for sure - I live about two blocks from that Target! hehe

I made that same confirmation at Edgewood on Sunday, BUT it should be noted that the guy mentioned that he thought he had seven left in the back. Sounds like a few definitely got sold one way or another from there, don't you think? Wonder if they'll get in more than those seven before Sunday?

Anyway, I'll be hitting the Edgewood EB, as they have my $25.

Sounds like we're neighbors, simple. I'm near Moreland/Ponce.

Ah, you guys make me jealous! I used to live down there at North & N. Highland (and used to work at Savage Pizza) and a few years ago I moved out to a house in Decatur. I miss it down there so much! So much in fact that the wife and I are seriously considering selling our house and moving back in town...I need easy access to my bars and coffeshops, dammit! And now that the Edgewood center has a Target, EB, BB, and Kroger all right there....I need not go anywhere else.

As for the DS - they were all definitely wise to the situation at that Target. Must've been a neon pink memo going around on that one!

I'll be grabbing mine at the Northlake EB on sunday...the manager out there is always super super nice to me. One time I went there looking for a used copy of a game, which they didn't have. He knew I was a regular customer, so he cracked open a brand new copy of the game and sold it to me as used. I couldn't believe it! I love it when employees realize and appreciate their regular customers; it was the exact opposite of the way I get treated at the North Dekalb Mall EB....those guys will never again get my money!

Hmmm.... I wonder if I could get mey little EB buddy to go ahead and make with the DS lite today......not likely...;)

Glad to have the lowdown on the DEC EBs. I almost drove over to the ND Mall store yesterday because the website and a phone call said that they had Phoenix Wright in stock. At least they called back before I left home to let me know that they did not.

Maybe I'll try the Northlake store sometime, though it's kind of a hike.

Holy hell! I may have run into one of you guys at the Edgewood EB yesterday. I was there around 3ish trading in some games and picking up some new ones.

One guy (one of you, maybe) spent some time in front of the DS section and then moved up to the counter to ask about the Lite. I'm pretty sure that I overheard the employee confirming that they did have them in stock, but they weren't going to sell them before Sunday because they "didn't want to lose their contract with Nintendo."

[quote name='Gator']Holy hell! I may have run into one of you guys at the Edgewood EB yesterday. I was there around 3ish trading in some games and picking up some new ones.

One guy (one of you, maybe) spent some time in front of the DS section and then moved up to the counter to ask about the Lite. I'm pretty sure that I overheard the employee confirming that they did have them in stock, but they weren't going to sell them before Sunday because they "didn't want to lose their contract with Nintendo."[/QUOTE]

Huh... was that an Asian dude? I may have overheard that conversation. If so, I was exiting the store at that time.

[quote name='El Gray']Maybe I'll try the Northlake store sometime, though it's kind of a hike.[/quote]

Don't bother, Gray. I hit it up already and they got nothing.

[quote name='El Gray']I made that same confirmation at Edgewood on Sunday, BUT it should be noted that the guy mentioned that he thought he had seven left in the back. Sounds like a few definitely got sold one way or another from there, don't you think? Wonder if they'll get in more than those seven before Sunday?

Anyway, I'll be hitting the Edgewood EB, as they have my $25.

Sounds like we're neighbors, simple. I'm near Moreland/Ponce.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably be at the Edgewood Target on Sunday too. If they don't have it, can always run over to the Best Buy.

Sounds like we're all pretty close. We have a house near the square in Decatur, near the intersection of W. Ponce and Commerce. Can't beat being a mile from Your Dekalb Farmer's Market. ;)

Organicow: What part of Decatur are you in? We love it, especially after suffering in Smyrna, Marietta, Kennesaw etc. Compared to those far flung locales, Decatur IS in town. ;)

We could have a big nerd-out meeting Sunday at Edgewood and trade Sunshine Codes, or whatever the hell it is that lets you play games against your friends on the DS.

That, or just get some burritos or something.

Do these things have a charge when you take 'em out of the box?

What time do all these stores open on Sunday? I'm guessing EB isn't before 10am.

[quote name='El Gray']We could have a big nerd-out meeting Sunday at Edgewood and trade Sunshine Codes, or whatever the hell it is that lets you play games against your friends on the DS.

That, or just get some burritos or something.

Do these things have a charge when you take 'em out of the box?

What time do all these stores open on Sunday? I'm guessing EB isn't before 10am.[/QUOTE]

Or maybe we'll just converge and disperse anonymously, like geeky ships passing in the night. ;)

Isn't it considered a high crime to play with a DS (or an iPod, or any rechargable electronic toy) without charging it first?

[quote name='Tybee']Isn't it considered a high crime to play with a DS (or an iPod, or any rechargable electronic toy) without charging it first?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I think they should be charged to their fullest ASAP, in theory. Just asking if they have any power at all out of the box.

OK fellas, just in the FYI department:
In my suburban travels today, I hit the Northlake mall Sears just for kicks. The guy there said they had them but...blah blah blah June 11th.
Side note: they had 3 XB Live 12 month kits (with crimson skies) on clearance for $39. Not that great a deal, but its better than regular price, and these kits do work for the 360.
I also hit the ghetto-ass Tucker Wal-Mart. I actually ran into a guy there that was doing the same thing as me...he might be one of you guys for all I know! I followed the rule of "do not speak of CAG," so I'm not sure if he's one of us. Anyway, the clueless clerk went to the stock room and came back with 2 DS boxes. We both jumped a little...but then saw that the turd just had 2 regular DSs in her hands. Talk about premature ejaculation!! So, ghetto-thug Wallly World is a no-go.
So, my plan now is to head to the Northlake BB on Sunday (so I can use my RZ card), and if they don't have them I can always head over to EB where I have it preordered.
I can't believe we're all so desperate to get the goddamn things. :)

I'm still waiting for Sears to cancel the $142 hold on my CC for the in-store pick up one I ordered (and promptly had cancelled) last week. Such a hassle for a silly little thing.

I can only imagine myself when the Wii comes along... :roll:

Anyway, if you guys want to meet up briefly on Sunday morning, I'm down.

[quote name='El Gray']Huh... was that an Asian dude? I may have overheard that conversation. If so, I was exiting the store at that time.[/QUOTE] It was a dude with a messenger bag and short (buzz cut-ish) hair. I was the dude in a faded braves hat and glasses ... I looked pretty rough as I had just gotten back from a soccer game.

Tybee, I too live in Decatur (I used to live in Peachtree Hills and haven't updated my CAG profile). I'm about a 5 min. walk from the square (I live just off Scott blvd). Gotta love the farmer's market!

Anyhow, I don't think I'll be picking up the DS Lite anytime soon... my wife and I are both in grad school, so funds are pretty short :(

Tybee: I live in a neighborhood off E. Ponce called Venetian Estates. It's about a mile inside 285, right on the Decatur/Clarkston line. And yes, the Farmer's Market rocks.

Yeah, it sure beats Stone Mountain and Snellville (where my wife and I grew up), but we really miss living IN town...we've considered buying one of those condos right by the Decatur square; not the brand new ones (too rich for my blood!), but maybe one of the older ones.

My rule of thumb for our next move is that I must live within walking distance of no less than three of the following things:
1. good coffee shop
2. CD store
3. good bar
4. game store
5. newsstand
6. good falafel or pizza shop

[quote name='organicow']Tybee: I live in a neighborhood off E. Ponce called Venetian Estates. It's about a mile inside 285, right on the Decatur/Clarkston line. And yes, the Farmer's Market rocks.

Yeah, it sure beats Stone Mountain and Snellville (where my wife and I grew up), but we really miss living IN town...we've considered buying one of those condos right by the Decatur square; not the brand new ones (too rich for my blood!), but maybe one of the older ones.

My rule of thumb for our next move is that I must live within walking distance of no less than three of the following things:
1. good coffee shop
2. CD store
3. good bar
4. game store
5. newsstand
6. good falafel or pizza shop[/quote]

Nice to know so many CAGs are in the 'hood! My walking distance needs:

1. Good bakery: Pastries a Go Go
2. CD store: Decatur CD
3. Good bar: Brickstore (none better in Atlanta!)
4. Live music: Eddie's Attic, our favorite spot to catch a show (maybe tied with Variety Playhouse)
5. Vietnamese: Viet Chateau (though we usually drive to Saigon Cafe)
6. Marta train access ("walking" to the airport for the first time was a transformative experience)

We love the culture here and it's one of the best places in town to have kids, so we plan on being here for a long, long time.

[quote name='Tybee']Nice to know so many CAGs are in the 'hood! My walking distance needs:

1. Good bakery: Pastries a Go Go
2. CD store: Decatur CD
3. Good bar: Brickstore (none better in Atlanta!)
4. Live music: Eddie's Attic, our favorite spot to catch a show (maybe tied with Variety Playhouse)
5. Vietnamese: Viet Chateau (though we usually drive to Saigon Cafe)
6. Marta train access ("walking" to the airport for the first time was a transformative experience)
[/QUOTE]
Wow. I must comment on these!!

1. Ah, a good bakery should've been on my list! Yeah, that place is great. I miss La Piccolina; it was a tiny place in Avondale Estates that had the best Cannolis, and it closed over a year ago. Boo hoo!!
2. Man, that place rocks. They have great clearance sales (which I'm sure you know!), and I can always find great stuff there. Plus, they guys at that store (and at Ella Guru in Toco Hills) are always so nice - which is a good thing compared to Criminal Records and Wax n Facts (where everyone thinks they are reliving scenes from "High Fidelity").
3. Blackthorn Cider on tap. 'nuff said. Well, that and their fish n chips is to die for.
4. I used to play there a lot a few years back; now I just go there to see my buddies (Telegram, Hope For Agoldensummer, and No River City), all of whom play there regularly. Great room for live music.
5. Always meant to try that place out....maybe this weekend.
6. I hate MARTA with the fire of 1000 suns, but only because I rode it every day for 3 years straight to go to GSU. I can't wait for the BeltLine project to get going so we can get some good solid mass transit in this town.

I think that the Brickstore, Decatur CD, and Java Monkey are the places I can most often be found in Decatur - maybe I'll run into ya (or already have!).

Please people, let's keep the Pastries a Go Go to ourselves. My wife and I walk there very frequently, and the wait is long enough as it is! If you haven't tried the Mediterranean Omelot or the Biscuits and Gravy, do so, as it will change your life.

[quote name='organicow']Wow. I must comment on these!!

1. Ah, a good bakery should've been on my list! Yeah, that place is great. I miss La Piccolina; it was a tiny place in Avondale Estates that had the best Cannolis, and it closed over a year ago. Boo hoo!!
2. Man, that place rocks. They have great clearance sales (which I'm sure you know!), and I can always find great stuff there. Plus, they guys at that store (and at Ella Guru in Toco Hills) are always so nice - which is a good thing compared to Criminal Records and Wax n Facts (where everyone thinks they are reliving scenes from "High Fidelity").
3. Blackthorn Cider on tap. 'nuff said. Well, that and their fish n chips is to die for.
4. I used to play there a lot a few years back; now I just go there to see my buddies (Telegram, Hope For Agoldensummer, and No River City), all of whom play there regularly. Great room for live music.
5. Always meant to try that place out....maybe this weekend.
6. I hate MARTA with the fire of 1000 suns, but only because I rode it every day for 3 years straight to go to GSU. I can't wait for the BeltLine project to get going so we can get some good solid mass transit in this town.

I think that the Brickstore, Decatur CD, and Java Monkey are the places I can most often be found in Decatur - maybe I'll run into ya (or already have!).[/QUOTE]

You like Blackthorn too? Thought I was the only cider drinker in this town. Damn, now we must hang. Meet ya in the Belgian Room. :cool:

Viet Chateau is pretty decent. Of course, better Vietnamese can be had on BuHi, but that holds true for most ethnic food. But for the proximity, it's great.

I totally agree with your assessment of Decatur CD. Great indie music store without all of the pretense. Plus, they had David Mead, one of my favorites, performing in-store two weeks ago (he peformed at Eddie's later).

Eddie's is probably what first made me want to move to Decatur years ago. I saw John Mayer there with Clay Cook and/or David LaBruyere three or four times before he hit the big time. Got the autographs to prove it. Sat right up front when he couldn't even fill the room. Within months he was playing to a record crowd of 100,000+ at Centennial Park. Crazy. Other favorite regulars: Pierce Pettis, Matthew Kahler

Gator: Bob is a god. He made our wedding cake (chocolate mousse) and he and his wife catered (she's Thai and makes killer chicken satay). And I am well acquainted with the mana that is Bob's cat head biscuits and gravy. Trying to stay away right now so I can shed a few pounds and it's damn hard. We ate there Sunday morning and I barely made it out alive. If you ever get the chance to have lunch there, try his chicken salad. It's unbelievable.

You Decatur folks are making me jealous - my fiance and I live in Edgewood right next to Little 5 (an area we've lived around in various locations over the past 5 yrs), and we love it so much.... but Decatur is the only really tempting non-Candler/Inman park area for us. Its a great location!

For us, though a steady diet of El Myr, Variety Playhouse, Brewhouse, Yacht Club, and Highlander (not to mention an EB within walking distance!) keep us pretty happy where we are. Not to mention we just bought a house :)

Anyway, I'm probably going to try to wake up at 8 and hit Target when it opens, then plug it in and charge it as I go back to bed. If that fails, I can always hit BB at 11. I'm assuming EB is getting preorders only, but I guess theres a chance I can score one there too.

[quote name='simple']You Decatur folks are making me jealous - my fiance and I live in Edgewood right next to Little 5 (an area we've lived around in various locations over the past 5 yrs), and we love it so much.... but Decatur is the only really tempting non-Candler/Inman park area for us. Its a great location!

For us, though a steady diet of El Myr, Variety Playhouse, Brewhouse, Yacht Club, and Highlander (not to mention an EB within walking distance!) keep us pretty happy where we are. Not to mention we just bought a house :)[/quote]

Don't forget the best burgers in town at the Vortex. ;)

But yeah, Decatur's a great place to live. When we were looking around Christmas we saw 30-40 houses in Inman and Candler Park, Edgewood, Lake Claire, and Decatur. There was a cute little one right across the street from the King Keith house (that crazy painted Victorian B&B) that we almost went with. But I'm glad we ended up where we did. A month after we moved in, the city made our street a historic district.

Anyway, I'm probably going to try to wake up at 8 and hit Target when it opens, then plug it in and charge it as I go back to bed. If that fails, I can always hit BB at 11. I'm assuming EB is getting preorders only, but I guess theres a chance I can score one there too.

So they open at 8:00, eh? Do I want to get up that early on a Sunday? Even for a DS Lite? Hmmmm...

[quote name='organicow']4. I used to play there a lot a few years back; now I just go there to see my buddies (Telegram ... )[/QUOTE]

I like this band a lot. Saw them opening for Daniel Lanois, and again at the Dogwood Festival. Good shows, both. Let me know if you're going to see them sometime.

So, DS Lites, eh?

I just checked the Wal-Mart SuperCenter next door to work (Roswell), in case the 6/6/06 rumors turned out to be true. No sign of them there. Did notice that Tetris DS is $30, and not $35, which I think is the usual list price. I had already decided that Wal-Mart wasn't getting my money if I found one there early, anyway. F'em.

Ok, one last offering of "a local place you should check out" post from me. Check out "The Independent" ... it's a bar above the Highlander in the midtown arts cinema strip mall off of monroe (near piedmont park). This bar is pretty awesome... it has 6 pool tables, 2 dart boards, decent beer, and a couch & tv with a N64, PS1, and SNES. It's pretty awesome... nothing like hanging out at a bar and playing Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64 before/after catching a flick... just like old times!

[quote name='Gator']Ok, one last offering of "a local place you should check out" post from me. Check out "The Independent" ... it's a bar above the Highlander in the midtown arts cinema strip mall off of monroe (near piedmont park). This bar is pretty awesome... it has 6 pool tables, 2 dart boards, decent beer, and a couch & tv with a N64, PS1, and SNES. It's pretty awesome... nothing like hanging out at a bar and playing Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64 before/after catching a flick... just like old times![/QUOTE]

Speaking of the Landmark, I'll be there Sunday evening supporting a film in the Atlanta Film Festival. It’s called “Abduction.” It’s a documentary about a 13-year-old Japanese girl named Megumi Yokota who disappeared in 1977. Many years later, it was discovered that she and many other children had been abducted by the North Korean government to help train their spies for deployment in Japan. The film tells the story of her parents’ decades-long attempt to get her back. I have not seen it yet myself but I’ve been told it’s amazing. I’ll be there helping the directors. You guys should come out.

It’s playing at the Landmark Midtown Cinema at 7:00. Here’s the link for more info:

http://atlanta.bside.com/?_view=_filmdetails&_template=atlanta&filmId=2225095&

[quote name='Gator']Ok, one last offering of "a local place you should check out" post from me. Check out "The Independent" ... it's a bar above the Highlander in the midtown arts cinema strip mall off of monroe (near piedmont park). This bar is pretty awesome... it has 6 pool tables, 2 dart boards, decent beer, and a couch & tv with a N64, PS1, and SNES. It's pretty awesome... nothing like hanging out at a bar and playing Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64 before/after catching a flick... just like old times![/QUOTE]
I haven't been to that place since it was called Dupree's; it sounds like its about the same as it used to be though...except for the addition of the console games - that's sweet!

Tybee: I do love me some cider! My buddy Stevan (Bosnia guy who works at the Brickstore) got me hooked on it last year. Funny you should mention Clay Cook! I went to middle school with that dude back in the '80s, and my old band used to play with his old band (Avant Garde was their name) at shitholes like the Wrek Room and Sonber Reptile back in the early '90s. Small world. Ah, Kahler. Just this morning as I drove to my office on 14th street, I hummed the tune of his old song called "From Piedmont over to Juniper." God, that's probably 12 years old.....

El Grey: Troy (singer) and Jamie (drummer) are two of my best friends, so I'm really happy to say that I like Telegram's music. Its always difficult to look a friend in the face and tell them you don't dig their music! I was at that Lanois show - his crew practically rewired the EARL's whole sound system, which is definitely a good thing. Side note: one of my current bands is playing the EARL on June 17th, opening for some of my heros - Devotchka!! Whee!! Sorry....just had to brag...:cool:

Its like a Duprees 2.0 - they made the sittin' area much nicer and kept the pool tables as nice as they always were. Can't believe I forgot to mention it, with the kickass games setup - good call, Gator!

Its owned by some folks in White Wolf publishing, so gaming is part of their attitude! :)

[quote name='organicow']Tybee: I do love me some cider! My buddy Stevan (Bosnia guy who works at the Brickstore) got me hooked on it last year. Funny you should mention Clay Cook! I went to middle school with that dude back in the '80s, and my old band used to play with his old band (Avant Garde was their name) at shitholes like the Wrek Room and Sonber Reptile back in the early '90s. Small world. Ah, Kahler. Just this morning as I drove to my office on 14th street, I hummed the tune of his old song called "From Piedmont over to Juniper." God, that's probably 12 years old.....[/quote]

Yeah, cider's much bigger in Europe than it is here (though back in colonial times it was far and away the most popular alcoholic beverage in the U.S.). But I drank Strongbow on tap all the way across Ireland with no one batting an eye. I'd say roughly 2/5 of the people in most of the pubs I hit were drinking cider (with the rest drinking Guinness, of course).

Clay Cook is a great talent. It's kind of a bummer that he got left behind after J.M. took off...Kind of like Kahler after Shawn Mullins hit it big. I've been to the Somber Reptile twice, many years ago, both times to support very bad bands that friends or coworkers played in. Not a nice place.

I'll have to check out Telegram next chance I get.

I checked the Northpoint TRU today. Dude in the RZone knew that Sunday was the release day. The Lites were not visible in the glass case.

[quote name='El Gray']I checked the Northpoint TRU today. Dude in the RZone knew that Sunday was the release day. The Lites were not visible in the glass case.[/quote]

Just for gits and shiggles I checked the Cobb Parkway TRU, Best Buy (picked up some GGC coups and will get New SMB and Magnetica with them), CompUSA, and Target on my lunch break. O for 4 and nothing in the cases.

Are any of you tempted to try that $15 Circuit City coupon? They're saying it should work for the DS.

[quote name='El Gray']I checked the Northpoint TRU today. Dude in the RZone knew that Sunday was the release day. The Lites were not visible in the glass case.[/QUOTE]

I was there too around at 11:30 AM. Picked up Magnetica. He said not until Sunday at 11 AM. I told him I'd be at Target at 8. He then said if I slept in or Target ran out, they had about 60 (!) of them so there should be plenty to go around. Anyway, we are so close at this point and I've got a busy weekend that it's not even worth thinking about.

I went to Best Buy once again today to get a copy of NSMB with a GGC. There were none on the rack so I had to track down an employee to ask if they had any in the back. He turned around and I saw he had in his hand a DS Lite that he was opening up, along with some instructions for installing it as a display. I tried to play it cool and asked him just about the game. When he got back with a copy, I said, "Is that the new DS? Can I purchase one?"

He paused and then said, "This is the only one we have right now. You can..."

I finished his sentence: "...get it on Sunday. Thanks."

bread's done
Back