Various Free TV shows

sonderiaom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I was Stumbling along and I found a great site that had a ton of free tv shows. As I myself was thinking of getting rid of my cable bill ($50), I'm sure some of you had thoughts to do the same. Granted, this doesn't cover all tv shows, but then again, it's a lot more legal than the Torrent method.

Anyway, Here it is

And here's a quick rundown of all the shows they offer.
TV Shows:
Cartoons:
Anime:Bolded series are complete.And Comedy:

[quote name='nickmad']thanks, this is fucking awesome.

ive been watching Silverhawks all morning.[/quote]

But of course, figured I could help other people waste some of their time.

As well, I saw that they have the full version of Transformers the Movie on there, so anyone who would want to get into it a year before the movie comes out are more than willing to click away.

[quote name='eldad9']What makes you think this is legal?[/quote]
[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Just to let you know OP, this is as illegal as torrenting or anything else. It is however, probably more convenient.[/quote]

Ah, well, on those notes then, if a mod would want to delete this thread due to it's illegal nature, that would certainly be within the rights.

Who cares if this is illegal this could possibly be one of the Coolest websites ever! they have many shows that i was gonna buy but now i dont have to, and it has old shows such as earth worm jim to bring back the memorys!!!!!

This is an awesome find!!!

[quote name='Wiimote']Who cares if this is illegal[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Wiimote']they have many shows that i was gonna buy but now i dont have to[/QUOTE]

:evil:

Not that I condone downloading shows illegally, but a little advice from me is you'd be better off with torrents because youtube quality sucks.

Screw it if this is illegal or not. It's cool and most of the videos go through YouTube anyway. You could just search that site, and besides, they have tons of fansubs.

SWEETNESS! The entire Naruto series with no dowloading involved. This site is getting bookmarked harder than I've ever bookmarked a website. Thanks OP.

This is an asshole site. They have a free DVD offer upon signing up with them, which they will burn one of three different series on a DVD and send it to you.

It's funny; anybody who's excited by this web site:

1. Obviously doesn't mind obtaining content illegally, but

2. Is too lazy to do it the right way, and actually download a high-quality, permanent infringing copy.

are these dl'able?

I'm gonna have to wait til I can get to my local library, cause watching these on dialup sucks a big one.

[quote name='Cole']are these dl'able?

I'm gonna have to wait til I can get to my local library, cause watching these on dialup sucks a big one.[/quote]

If you are already willing to DL these than just do it through some P2P ap or a torrent. I wouldn't suggest doing either at a library though. Otherwise, there are ways, but viewing flash is very crappy. There are multiple extensions and greasemonkey scripts that allow you to do so for Firefox and even finding the embedded object and then using a DL manager to download them.

Any takers on how much longer the site is up for?

I think it's great and don't think you're an asshole for not wanting to waste your money on DVDs, but I give it 2 weeks tops.

edit: typo

[quote name='jimfoley16']Any takers on how much longer the site is up for?

I think it's great and don't think you're an asshole for not wanting to waste your money on DVDs, but I give it 2 weeks tops.

edit: typo[/quote]

I give it less time. same thing happens with kick arse rom sites:they draw alot of attention through word of mouth and then some body whose against piracy, I am against game piracy, will blab and then the site will be forced to close.

Wow I am impressed with how fast the site runs and how clean it is. Even if it is just direct links to Youtube. This site won't last very long once people notice it though.

The RIAA is going after Youtube now to remove music videos and stuff along those lines. Soon everything good on Youtube will be gone and all that will be left is ugly people dancing like fags. Enjoy it while it lasts.

[quote name='Jeoff']Soon everything good on Youtube will be gone and all that will be left is ugly people dancing like fags.[/QUOTE]

And anything TNA Wrestling as they support Youtube. :D

[quote name='Moxio']These seem like links to YouTube to me.[/quote]

That's what I thought as well but just in a much more convenient and and easily manageable form.

[quote name='roguejedi5']Its just links to youtube, but once this site gets out they will start pulling these vids off youtube.[/quote]

And that my friends is when you start to migrate from YouTube .:D Trust me, there are plenty of sites out there that are just spurring up to compete with YouTube, which is just great for us.

Wow, 80 videos of Bleach. It'll be a lot easier to watch them like this instead of having to download each one individually. Thanks.

[quote name='assassinX']All the shows are slowly dissapearing.[/quote]

Really? I'd noticed some that hadn't shown up in the Anime section, but then again, I had expected something like that to happen. As well, there are some various additions I saw to the main TV Shows section.

Finally, I saw the final episodes of Futurama. Gotta love that show, too bad it's impossible to find the DVD's (besides volume 1) in store.

The site has been suspended apparently, meh....

bread's done
Back