Suikoden IV promotional stuff (soundtrack, coin, wall scroll)

i guess so, i saw someone selling the coin + soundtrack last week for $46...crazy. i dont know if that was just a fluke, but i'm getting $26 on those same items right now

1 last bump, ending 12 pm PST tomorrow

also, some dude decided to put another auction up of the same items and stole of my pictures of the wall scroll. isn't that against ebay rules to copy images from other people? thinking of reporting it. the guy is selling all 3 for $100 too, wtf

[quote name='Wario64']1 last bump, ending 12 pm PST tomorrow

also, some dude decided to put another auction up of the same items and stole of my pictures of the wall scroll. isn't that against ebay rules to copy images from other people? thinking of reporting it. the guy is selling all 3 for $100 too, wtf[/QUOTE]

Report his auction, Ebay will pull it...someone stole one of my item descriptions line for line one time, I reported it, a day later Ebay pulled their auction.

my friend says to report it after my auction ends so that any late bidders can see that my auctions prices are actually bargains and maybe they'll bid higher

i will report it tomorrow

What? That stuff's worth money? I don't even know where mine are...:whistle2:(

I don't get it, how come that stuff's worth something even though the game sucked?

[quote name='Wario64']haha i guess if you hate money

i never thought these things would be worth that much[/QUOTE]

Shit, thats damn amazing. But I like my coin.

[quote name='Vinny']What? That stuff's worth money? I don't even know where mine are...:whistle2:(

I don't get it, how come that stuff's worth something even though the game sucked?[/QUOTE]

as long as there's a fanbase, someone will buy it

Did anyone else get multiple sets of this stuff?

It seems like I got a set for every time I entered in codes. I entered in codes multiple times as I got more of them. I didn't see any specific way to add codes as I got them.

Also, I wasn't aware this stuff was "very rare". It is probably as rare as any other demo mass mailed to hojillions of people.

holy shit my wall scroll went up to $56, would have been higher if these 2 bidders started the bidding war a bit earlier instead of waiting till the last 30 seconds

Uhh wtf? lol, I bought the wall scroll off someone for like 8$. It's nice but not 56$ nice. Came with the gold potch coin also.

[quote name='Wario64']holy shit my wall scroll went up to $56, would have been higher if these 2 bidders started the bidding war a bit earlier instead of waiting till the last 30 seconds[/QUOTE]

its called sniping, goober

my two guides jumped from $15 to $30 each at the last few seconds

bread's done
Back