CheapyD to Appear Live on Bloomberg TV - Wednesday Night (6/7/06)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I didn't know if this belonged in the CAG news forum or here.
I decided on here because 1) I doubt I'll be talking about CAG & 2) More people will see it here ;)

I've been invited to appear on Bloomberg TV (a financial news service) to speak about Nintendo (and other video game related stuff).

It is scheduled to air live Wednesday, June 7th at 8:40pm (EST).
If you have cable (and Bloomberg TV), tune in!

MP3 (audio only)
Youtube video (embeded below)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xql7zhj5EhY[/media]

the only time i've seen bloomberg tv is when i accidentaly hit down on my remote from G4. 354 G4 - 353

I'll watch.

Time for thousands of CAGs to find out what Bloomberg is for the first time. :lol:

Shame I'll be at rollerderby practice. Break a leg!

Congrats, Cheapy. How did they find out about you? Why did they select you to talk about Nintendo instead of an insider at Nintendo headquarters? Any background info?

Sadly, I'm too cheap to pay for cable. :cry:

Mrs. Cheapy has a good friend at Bloomberg so we often hang out at the "Bloomberg Bar". I wound up meeting a producer for Bloomberg TV. I sent her my Cold Pizza appearance and I guess she thought it didn't suck.

Wow. I'm impressed.
Cold Pizza was kind of cool, but I think is this would look far more prestigious on a resume, bio, etc.

[quote name='CheapyD']I didn't know if this belonged in the CAG news forum or here.
I decided on here because 1) I doubt I'll be talking about CAG & 2) More people will see it here ;)

I've been invited to appear on Bloomberg TV (a financial news service) to speak about Nintendo (and other video game related stuff).

It is scheduled to air live Wenesday, June 7th at 8:40pm (EST).
If you have cable (and Bloomberg TV), tune in!

If you have the capability to record and upload to a PC, kindly let me know (and do so!).
We can host the file on CAG and/or on You tube.[/QUOTE]

Congrats Cheapy! My dad has been on Bloomberg twice. Both were last year. I'll be tuning in.

How did you find the time in your busy schedule to do this? ;) Anyways good luck on the show and don't forget to wear your CAG shirt :lol:

[quote name='crazytalkx']Channel 353 for Direct TV peopleeeeee, I'll be watching our overlord fo' sho'.[/quote]
Thanks for saving me from asking what channel it is on Direct TV. :D
I can't wait to see it Cheapy.

I don't believe I've ever seen Bloomberg TV among the list of channels I have, so I guess I'll be waiting for a video to be uploaded. Congrats on the appearance and good luck in not sucking.

If you somehow manage to slip in a "massive damage" - even if it's not referring to anything about Sony, I'll Paypal you a dollar. Just talk about "massive damage" to the game industry during the crash of '83 or whatever.

If you mention "giant enemy crabs," two dollars.

And if you get in a "RIIIIDGE RACER"....two dollars and twenty-five cents.

[quote name='KaneRobot']If you somehow manage to slip in a "massive damage" - even if it's not referring to anything about Sony, I'll Paypal you a dollar. Just talk about "massive damage" to the game industry during the crash of '83 or whatever.

And if you get in a "RIIIIDGE RACER"....two dollars and twenty-five cents.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, oh man I would crap my pants if you slipped any of this in Cheapy.

[quote name='KaneRobot']If you somehow manage to slip in a "massive damage" - even if it's not referring to anything about Sony, I'll Paypal you a dollar. Just talk about "massive damage" to the game industry during the crash of '83 or whatever.

And if you get in a "RIIIIDGE RACER"....two dollars and twenty-five cents.[/QUOTE]

I think "RIIIIDGE RACER" is worth $3.00 .

Good luck Cheapy .

I too will pay pal you a buck if you are able to use the words "Massive Damage" into your interview. It'll be like a secret wink to us here at CAG.

I think I might be able to work that in...no payment necessary.

[quote name='miyamotofreak']Can someone show me the Cold Pizza appearance and can someone record this one?[/quote]

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orijxvQm-_k[/MEDIA]

Gah! Cox Cable in my area doesn't carry Bloomberg TV. Yet they just added 4 shoping channels a couple of months back. At least theres the live feed, thanks for that Cheapy

Feel free to mention how your site is populated with posters who are the creme de la creme of the internet .. such as Maklershed :bouncy:

(pronounced Maugh-kler-shed ;))

Why do I have a feeling they're going to wimp out and refer to the site as cheapyd.com? I think Bloomberg TV needs to say "ass" more often.

So is Bloomberg TV a channel or a show? I'll never make it home by 8:40 but I could always have the wife set the DVR... if I can figure out the channel (Comcast in NJ/NY)

Man, I am going to laugh so hard if you slip in any of the massive damage, crabs, or Ridge Racer crap Sony spit out.

Good Luck !

Massive damage seems really easy to work in, but Giant Enemy Crabs, Real Time Weapons Change, or RIIIIIDDDGEE RACER! don't seem like they'd flow.

Bald heads tend to put out a blinding glare under that studio lighting. You might want to think:whistle2:k about powdering the ol noggin before your interview.

[quote name='JSweeney']Massive damage seems really easy to work in, but Giant Enemy Crabs, Real Time Weapons Change, or RIIIIIDDDGEE RACER! don't seem like they'd flow.[/QUOTE]
What are you talking about?

I fit "RIIIIIIIDDDGEE RACER!" into my normal everyday conversations. I'd suggest you try it out.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Barring any technical difficulties, I should be able to upload it right after it airs.[/QUOTE]

My home built TiVo will be able to record this no problem. I'll even have a PSP compatible version ready to go within 24 hours.

I just need help figuring out when it will air on Comcast. It looks like Bloomberg TV only airs between 12 and 1 a.m. per the link Cheapy provided. Is that correct?

Oh yeah you should totally do it Cheapy!

It's not like you'll be coming back on there anyways, and if you say "RIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACER" everyone here will PayPal you a dollar.

I'd rather hear "Massive Damage" or "Giant Enemy Crab", but whatever you can work in would be hilarious. Do you know the name of the actual show or is Bloomberg TV just Bloomberg TV?

is it that shitty channel with the stocks they play at the bank... i think it is....
Cheapy im going to watch this, but first i have to find the channel on DirecTV

bread's done
Back